Huey X Paint Kit available

Thanks Dag - I did a second paint for TASMAN Helicopter Ltd. - therefor i take a bit of "artistic-lisence" and make a "Black-Nose" - Variant with a big Number on the tail, that could be used for Wildfire-Suppression-Missions. Dag, may i ask - are you able to identify the locations of the Antennas ? I try it with Joachims "Checker" but without success. My skills are not good enough for that.

post-17307-0-77844500-1300186045_thumb.j

post-17307-0-53427700-1300186057_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dag - I did a second paint for TASMAN Helicopter Ltd. - therefor i take a bit of "artistic-lisence" and make a "Black-Nose" - Variant with a big Number on the tail, that could be used for Wildfire-Suppression-Missions. Dag, may i ask - are you able to identify the locations of the Antennas ? I try it with Joachims "Checker" but without success. My skills are not good enough for that.

These are the ones I've postiively identified:

post-36-0-30450100-1300198113_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-38405600-1300198122_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi Dag, thank you very much for your support. Looking forward to your Aussie-Paint - looks great !

Thanks. I think also the upper red/green nav-lights fairings are mapped above the cargo door texture on the 001 (main fuselage sides). I do not know if they are handed but most likely they are mapped both to the same pixel area on 001. I don't know if they're above the rh or lh side texture.

OK growing up near FT Ruker in the 80-90s

Can someone do this paint as it is the Main basic training flight school for all helos for the us army.

post-25958-0-96035000-1300294477_thumb.j

I found some still photos of when one landed in my yard tail number 07F (bird strike) i can upload if need be

they don't have any Yellow numbers or markings anymore just the orange doors and a big white numbers on the tail.stenciled over the US ARMY.I am surprised this repaint was not included as All army helo pilots start at FT ruker.They also have Flat Iron a medavac all white with the red cross.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Here are some WIP shots of the Luftwaffe UH-1D I have been working on for the past couple of days. Unit is HTG-64.

My apologies for the following.

- Foot-step markings (white lines) on the rear fuselage are mis-located due to the fact that panel detail and bump mapping have the foot-steps at the wrong location. If panel lines, rivets and shading were separate layers I could have fixed this with new bump maps and all.

- Outer edge of horizontal tail surfaces should have been yellow but they seem to be mapped to the trailing edge of the tail planes and I did not want all yellow trailing edges on the tailplanes to achieve this.

- Rear attachment point of the VOR "towel rack" antennas on the rear of the tail boom appears yellow. This should have been the main fuselage colour but is mapped inside the yellow tailband area somewhere.

- The lower iron cross is located too much forward. This is due to the fact that the sides of the box like fairing/antenna on the lower fwd fuselage is mapped to an area just in front of this box.

- The stencilled text on the tail rotor axle tunnel should only appear on the left hand side but appears on both sides. This is due to the left hand side texture being mapped to both sides of the tail rotor axle tunnel.

I find the repaint kit very useful but would have liked to have a layer showing wireframe-representations of all parts.

Another curiosity is the tail skid. If you apply an alpha channel to the diffuse texture where this part is mapped, it becomes partly transparent. Apply all black (RGB 0-0-0) and it dissapears. Would have been a very nice feature to have for the wire-cutters :D

Thanks

Missing these texture and the HEER texture in the downloadsection. Where they are?

Hello dear artists,

WOW I have just on word when I watch your creations: Awesome and wonderful !!!

I publie here many skins that I found really beautiful but I can't found these skins, please can you tell me or help me to found these skins ?

post-36-065408600%201297341237.jpg

post-36-036545600%201297622520.jpg

post-26298-029299600%201298313339.jpg

post-26298-0-12728100-1298731742.jpg

post-26298-0-24540400-1298758839.jpg

post-26298-0-15688200-1298758871.jpg

post-17307-0-41495900-1300291442.jpg

Please can you help me to founf these skins ?

If you know the links to download one of these skins can you give me one link ?

A great thank's in advance for your assistance, best regards. Skulleader.

• 7 months later...