Huey X Paint Kit available

Hello Joachim, BGS-Paints are on my to do-list. It would be very helpfull if you could let us know in which area the antennas are mapped. If possible, the pitot-tubes also :-) - BTW, thanks for this great addon !!

Dirk

• Upvote 1

Hello Joachim, BGS-Paints are on my to do-list. It would be very helpfull if you could let us know in which area the antennas are mapped. If possible, the pitot-tubes also :-) - BTW, thanks for this great addon !!

Dirk

agreed that would be nice

ive been biting my tongue on this for the past week...

but for me i didnt pay to fly it i paid to paint it,

I'm sorry that your having trouble with the paintkit, but these are released as is and are not essentially part of the purchased product.

As you can see from the product itself and all the repaints that are now coming out it is indeed usable.

The problem I think lies in the fact you are having troubles working with it and Aerosoft cannot really be held responsible for that.

Maybe a little more time and experience and asking for help when you cant figure something out and one of the guys who are using it fine may jump to your rescue :)

• Upvote 4

Hey,

I'm searching for a german army repaint from the "heeresflieger waffenschule bückeburg" :

hflgwas_kl.jpg this is the weapon

On the other side I'm searching for all paints of Agrarflu Helilift. The Huey's from this firm were all year in Portugal for fire fighting.

Hey,

I'm searching for a german army repaint from the "heeresflieger waffenschule bückeburg" :

hflgwas_kl.jpg this is the weapon

On the other side I'm searching for all paints of Agrarflu Helilift. The Huey's from this firm were all year in Portugal for fire fighting.

Ne bestimmte Kennung?

Hi Guys..

I am happy to say that we are finally were able to open our side for repaints.

Currenlty we´ve startet with two repaints of austria.. more to come.

One of them is for the new Aerosoft Huey X

To all users, please be so kind and post that information in other boards/forums.

We don´t want to register everywhere. Thanks

Feel free to share your opinion about our work in this topic

Visit OEART

BR

Merlin