Some suggestions

TAROM

Hi

I was happy to find out there is a new version coming soon.

It would be great if:

- We could customize the voice of the ground staff. For ex: the plane lands in France. It would be great to have the ground staff speaking english with french accent. I don't say that AES should record those sounds. Users could record standardized sounds with their country accent and then share them on avsim, for ex. It would be nice if Oliver could create an interface for inserting those recorded sounds so they play for airports in various countries.

- Boarding/ deboarding time should be related to the number of PAX.

- Sound of de-icing truck won't be so loud in the cockpit.

- Sound of planes in background during boarding and deboarding could match a bit the size of the airport (SPU sounds like LHR)

- Already promised refueling would be available

- The amazing wet runway created by an user for FS9 could be used again

- Ground staff wait for complete engine startup before moving away from the aircraft (this always happens when starting @ no push-back positions)

Thanks for your time

- We could customize the voice of the ground staff. For ex: the plane lands in France.

Thats already donewink.gif What I would love is a beacon on all of the cars in AES and AESlite, when I land in real life and still taxing to the gate I can see the beacons on the cars waiting for my plane or sorounding ones...smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...