fsx aes

lolo80

hi everybody,

i have FSX and windows 7

i instal a AES but don't work, when i am in airport CDG , there is a personnel and vehicules , but i can not push back, i put on ctrl+alt+w, but nothing no menu for pushback,

i delete a file (vistamare), and delete vistacore in CFG, but nothing,

please help me

lolo

• Developer

After you delete the Vistamare things, you need to restart AESHelp one time to recreate them.

Please check, if there is a "Vistamare" Submenu below Add-Ons and that in the Airportlist of AESHelp you see FSX infront of the airport you testing.

• Developer

Please check, if there is a "Vistamare" Submenu below Add-Ons and that in the Airportlist of AESHelp you see FSX infront of the airport you testing.

1) Sir, before you don't answer all why questions, I will not invest anything else.

2) Please post your support ID: AESHelp->Support->Gernerate Support ID then post it here with Ctrl+V

• Developer

I still waiting for a correct answer:

I don't ask for any files in a "vistamare" directory.

I ask, if you see in the FSX below the top Menu entry "Add-Ons" a submenu called "VistaMare"?

And that the are Files with the ICOA-names is below "..\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT" ok, but irrelevant

Important is, that this a file with the ICAO Code is in ..\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY, because then the Airport is active and has the "FSX" (not "OFF") in front of the Airportline in the AESHelp Tool.

sorry oliver,

in AES HELP for FSX there is airport (LFPG) is active

you ask if i can see a file vistamare, i can see c/programfile86, FSX ==> addon scenery, aerosoft, autogen ,categories, vistamare.......

lolo

• Developer

Ok, that means all seams to be fine here, no need to remove any vistamare modules or folders, as this is fine.

Now, when you are at the Gate and you see the AES man and the jetways or stair is there, AES is working, but you say you can't open the Menu via the Key Combi Ctrl+Shift+W

Got the the Vistamare Menu you see on my screen, select the "Key assignments.." there and check, of the key combi you see there is still Ctrl+Shift+W.

If you, maybe a other tool will use it too. Then please try to change the keycombi there, for example I use F11 for this.

And, maybe one other note: When you have the FSX and the ACC-Pack installed, maybe the window opens, but you only see the headline of the window, not the text with the F-Keys. In this case use the mouse to enlarge the window on the bottom and pull it done to see all.

oliver

i found the problem was : the headline of the window, not the text with the F-Keys. In this case use the mouse to enlarge the window on the bottom and pull it done to see all.

thanks

lolo