Why Zurich?

Waleed

Hi,

I had news from Flylogic that they were doing Zuerich as well but I'm guessing they were talking about this.

I'm quite eager to see the result, not 100% happy with fsdreamteam's geneva and zuerich.

Cheers,

Thomas

i personally can only follow the opinion that was stated her most of the time. i do not see a sense in it. as the number of companies and developers is limited and also the market for such products is limited, as aerosoft always tells us, i do not see a sense to develop an airport that is already available at the market two times. although the financial risk for aerosoft might be small, the intention for taking that decision seems to be their private secret. when we look at the forums we see that the community asks for many new airports in germany and around germany. there is a big list for possible new Mega Airports. but the next one u choose first is Zurich?

i can say for myself, i see it, i accept it. but aerosoft can really not ask me to understand it. my personal guess is that if aerosoft would use this ressource to create a Mega Airport that is not already available by two other companies as payware, the approximated success would be much bigger. for aerosoft and for the community. but that is of course the decision of aerosoft. not of us.