Suggestion - Cargo/Luggage Conveyor Belt

jordanal

Hi all,

Loving AES more and more with each use; currently using 2.09a with FSXsp2.

I'm wondering if it might be possible to have an option of linking (or using) a coveyor-belt type cargo/luggage loader with a given aircraft, instead of the, what appers to me, to be frieght bin hydrolic lifts, pulling up to the cargo doors?

Perhaps some luggage carts can pull up to the bottom of the luggage coveyor-belts as well? I'm not sure about outside the U.S., but it seems to me that all I ever see in my RW pax travels, are the conveyor belt luggage loaders in use. Maybe some sort of AES option to associate one or the other with a saved AES config for a particular model?

Regards,

AL

• Developer

This is planned for a future Major Version change, at the moment it is controlled by the base level of the cargo door you have configured. If it is lower then 2 Meter, the beltloader is shown, 2 Meter an above the Container Loader is comming.

This is planned for a future Major Version change, at the moment it is controlled by the base level of the cargo door you have configured. If it is lower then 2 Meter, the beltloader is shown, 2 Meter an above the Container Loader is comming.

Ah, good to know Oliver! Looking forward to it! I had no idea it was even in the current version. I guess I fly too much big-iron.

:clap_s: