ELLX - Luxembourg Scenery

Tomi

Hi,

I have odd problem with my ELLX scenery. First of all, I have box version, updated to latest update - done recently. Still, I have few minor issues:

1. There is smoke effect about 100ft above treshold or just to left of runway 06. Posting picture is quite tricky, but it is there;

2. Traffic. I have noticed strange bahaviour. First, planes do not take off from RWY 24. They stop at the line threshold and do nothing else. Second issue it landing. RWY 06 - 5 AI planes did not land properly and they had good separation...

I am using UT2 for traffic if this helps. System is, Windows 7 ultimate, 6GB ram, GTX 580, i7 960. Addons... Fs Global 2010, REX2, UT2.

Please advise.

Regards

Tom

Hi,

I will try to do picture, just pls accept delay as usually I sim friday - saturday :) nights...

Second issue, Take off and go aroud issue? Did anyone experience any of this?

Cant remember exactly now, however it was morning, well around 10AM flight og LG to Frankfurt - Bombardier. Other was at landing, I got Cargolux, TAP Portugal and 2 Luxair flights not landing but getting go aroung... While landing issue might be with traffic itself, but take off should not. It lookeed like this. Plane did taxi to hold line and stayed there. I do have UT2 for traffic and Radar Contact for ATC. I have found somwhere one day, that other people had simmilar with other airports, and answer was that AFCAD is... wrong.

Maybe I messed up traffic files? But then I would not have any traffic at all... Maybe the issue it the way RC4 takes plane position? But at least thay should have "line up and wait" command. Looks like one is not seeing the other.

Hello Tomi,

I will check this weekend and I will take Radar Contact out of the equasion, I do have it but will not run it.

I will sit pretty somewhere off the aprons and listen to aircraft come in to see whats going on and out as well.

UT2 also makes a timeable for the schedules so will also see whats where and when.

Tomi take a look at avsim.com and search for aerosoftluxembourgairportsupdatev5.zip That's the best way in my opinion... Everything works and everything is up-to-date!

Also if you are using FS9 it's the best as Aerosoft will not release any update for Luxembourg anymore. (at least they said that)

Hi. So I had some test flights. The issue with ai did not show up again. All with regards to this looks fine now. One thing remains and this is strange smoke at some height. I manage to make screen shoot and will post soon. As for the link included I will check it out as well.

• 1 month later...

Hello Tomi,

Sorry, yes I saw no issues with the aircraft landing or taking off. I saw the smoke however and will investigate further.

The smoke is from a building thats actually there but as the runway is above the level of the building all you see is the smoke :)