no key will be required for this addon

wiebe

Hi I just bought a creditpack for AES. In my account and order receipt it says no key will be required for this addon, now how do I add the credits?

• Developer

Yes, it looks like the Keydatabase is empty, will be check tomorrow morning by the aerosoft staff and you will get the key as fast as possible, please check the order in your shop account tomorrow.

Nothing changed today. Still no key. I expect some extra bonus credits

Why should you get some extra bonus credits? All the german users got their keys and just because you have to wait another day doesn't qualify you for bonus credits! :rolleyes:

Have you checked your download account?

• Upvote 1

Thank you, and apologies excepted. Of course I was kidding about the bonus credits. I am wondering, though. I am only using FSX now. Some of the credits I bought were for sceneries not available for FSX like Malaga, Valencia, Barcelona, Sevilla etc. Is there any chance I could reuse those credits?

• Developer

Thank you, and apologies excepted. Of course I was kidding about the bonus credits. I am wondering, though. I am only using FSX now. Some of the credits I bought were for sceneries not available for FSX like Malaga, Valencia, Barcelona, Sevilla etc. Is there any chance I could reuse those credits?

This credits was assigned and used, in the case of Barcelona you still use them, because you got the upgrade bonus for the new Airport, for the others maybe in future, when a new Version is available, you will get a upgrade bonus too. And a "refound" for used credits is not possible, or could you give back a car after you has used it?