Huey X English VC textures now available

• Aerosoft

I just uploaded additional textures for the VC that replace the German text with English. We advise you to insert there in the two non-German models but there is no reason not to insert them in all should you wish so. You will find the textures in the UPDATES section of our shop: http://aerosoft-shop.com/support.php?language=en

post-43-032504200 1296384622_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

post-43-032504200 1296384622_thumb.jpg

Hi Mathijs, i would like to use your screenshot for a question :

When the Huey is on the ground, is it normal to have a so big angle indicated on the ADI (just like on your screen) ?

because it's always the case each time i try to fly, and it takes a minute before it begins to work, did i miss something before taking off ?

Hi Mathijs, i would like to use your screenshot for a question :

When the Huey is on the ground, is it normal to have a so big angle indicated on the ADI (just like on your screen) ?

because it's always the case each time i try to fly, and it takes a minute before it begins to work, did i miss something before taking off ?

You sure did and I think of the top of my head it's in the manual?! Try pushing in the big button and then let us know what then happens. It's instantaneous not seconds in it's response.

You sure did and I think of the top of my head it's in the manual?! Try pushing in the big button and then let us know what then happens. It's instantaneous not seconds in it's response.

Thank you for your answer James A, i am sorry for the manual, in fact i didn't read it a lot because i don't understand a lot of things (i'm french :blush:) so when i want to fly, i just select "free flight", the UH1, my airport and the time..... i thougt i was "ready to fly" as my Huey was on the runaway with the engine started, but i have just seen that i have to select "ready to fly" by doing shift+2.... (or pushing the big button as you say in your answer).... and now it is better :) thank you again ! i hope there will be a french manual in the futur because today i am not able to follow the "check list", but it is not a too big problem, i can "fly" with this Huey and it is cool ! ;)

Hi Guys,

Just a very small request please. Just after release a new VC in English came out which I thank you very much for but I did noticed that the main panel still showed the Radio Call Sign for the German Huey 73+78 as seen in the below shot. This is in two parts of the main texture "Bell205-017L.dds" and "Bell205-017R.dds" Now I have been able to take this out in my aircraft, but could it be taken out in the next update? as this just seems out of place when flying a different registered Aircraft. Or could a small program be done that enters your ATC call sign on a small panel depending on what ATC call sign you have entered in you aircrafts config? Timm

post-6871-021004500 1297683770_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1