HUEY X and controller setup

Finn

Do not do any of this if you do not have problems. 99 out of 100 users will not have to do this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a detailed description on how to setup non standard controllers for use with Huey X.

The Huey X comes with a custom coded module that greatly enhances helicopter specific flight behaviour.

For this to work it is important that all joystick axis are assigned within FSX' own controller setup menu.

The first part of this walkthrough is mandatory for all users. Both those without FSUIPC and those with FSUIPC.

The FSUIPC part of this walktthrough will end up with a configuration where You don´t need to rename files or assign/unassign axis'

Neither in FSX's own controller menu, nor in FSUIPC.

The FSUIPC part IS ONLY REQUIRED if You use FSUIPC as the sole means of assigning and calibrating Your controllers.

Read each and every step !!

It might seem complicated, but read through the steps before You actually do something, and I´m sure that You will find that it is relative easy.

START OF WALKTHROUGH:

1. Ensure that Your controllers are connected and functional

Use the Windows Control panel -> Gaming devices option to ensure proper calibration and function.

2. Ensure that no other than those controller necessary for FSX are plugged in (especially un supported gaming devices normally used for Xbox etc.)

4. Start FSX

5. Inside FSX select Settings -> Controls -> Control axes

post-7458-050692400 1296329730_thumb.jpg

6. Now assign the various axis' (note these screenshots show setups for CH Flightstich Pro, CH Throttlequadrant and CH Rudder pedals)

post-7458-059939600 1296329831_thumb.jpg

post-7458-067386400 1296329991_thumb.jpg

post-7458-076777300 1296330078_thumb.jpg

7. Once all axis are assigned click the OK button

8. Important !! Ensure that ALL Nullzones are as small as possible i.e 0% sliders fully Left and that sensivities are at max ie. 100% sliders fully Right.

9. MOST IMPORTANT !!! Close down FSX !!

10. To check that You just saved the controller setup, look in this directory:

Win XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\..user name..\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX\Controls\

Vista & Win 7:

C:\Users\..user name..\AppData\Microsoft\FSX\Controls\

A file called Standard.xml should be present with a timestamp reflecting the time You clicked on the OK button in the FSX Controller Axes menu

END OF THE PART FOR NON FSUIPC USERS (Or those who does NOT use FSUIPC for controller assignment and calibration)

FSUIPC Part:

After having gone through step 1-9 continue here...

11. Start FSX and select Free flight with the Huey X Bundeswehr version loaded

12. In the ADD-On´s menu on the top menubar of FSX -> Select FSUIPC

post-7458-070005600 1296331354_thumb.jpg

13. Select the FSUIPC Axis assignment tab

post-7458-055577600 1296331444_thumb.jpg

14. Set a checkmark in the "Aircraft Specific" checkmark box

15. Unassign all relevant axis' and set them as "Send to FS as normal axis"

post-7458-010247100 1296331630_thumb.jpg

16. Click the "OK" button to save and exit FSUIPC

17. Shut down FSX

18. Find \..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\ folder and open up the FSUIPC.ini file with notepad

19. In the FSUIPC.ini file, find this line and set it to "yes":

ShortAircraftNameOk=Yes

20. Now scroll down almost to the end of the file and find the section starting with:

[JoystickCalibration.UH-1D Bundeswehr]

AllowSuppressForPFCquad=Yes

ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes

ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes

ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes

SepRevsJetsOnly=No

Change to:

[JoystickCalibration.UH-1D]

21. Also change this section from:

[Axes.UH-1D Bundeswehr]

0=0X,1,D,7,0,0,0

1=0Y,1,D,8,0,0,0

2=2Z,1,D,17,0,0,0

To:

[Axes.UH-1D]

0=0X,1,D,7,0,0,0

1=0Y,1,D,8,0,0,0

2=2Z,1,D,17,0,0,0

22. Copy the entire content of these two sections and rename "UH-1D" to "205":

[JoystickCalibration.205]

ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes

ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes

ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes

SepRevsJetsOnly=No

ApplyHeloTrim=No

UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No

FlapsSetControl=0

FlapDetents=No

ReverserControl=66292

Reverser1Control=66422

Reverser2Control=66425

Reverser3Control=66428

Reverser4Control=66431

MaxThrottleForReverser=256

AileronTrimControl=66731

RudderTrimControl=66732

CowlFlaps1Control=66162

CowlFlaps2Control=66163

CowlFlaps3Control=66164

CowlFlaps4Control=66165

SteeringTillerControl=0

MaxSteerSpeed=60

Aileron=-16123,0,0,16128

Elevator=-16384,0,0,16128

Rudder=-16253,0,0,16256

LeftBrake=-8192,16384/16

RightBrake=-8448,16384/16

Throttle1=-16384,-13263,-12873,16383/16

Throttle2=-16384,-13523,-12743,16383

Mixture1=-16384,0,0,15104

Mixture2=-16384,0,0,15093

PropPitch1=-16384,-15733,-15733,16383

PropPitch2=-16384,-15733,-15733,16383

SyncSlopePropPitch2=127/128

[Axes.205]

0=0X,1,D,7,0,0,0

1=0Y,1,D,8,0,0,0

2=2Z,1,D,17,0,0,0

23. Save the FSUIPC.ini file

24. Start FSX and ensure that all controls are funtioning with the Huey X

Making a separat startup config for FSX inorder to revert Your normal FSUIPC assignments for other default/addon aircraft i.e unassign Axis' in FSX.

25. Locate the Standard.xml :

Win XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\..user name..\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX\Controls\

Vista & Win 7:

26. Make a copy of the Standard.xml and rename it to HueyX.xml

27. Copy Your FSX.cfg file found here:

Win XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\..user name..\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX/

Vista & Win 7:

C:\Users\..user name..\AppData\Microsoft\FSX\

And paste it into Your \..\Microsoft Flight Simluator X\ main folder

28. Rename that FSX.cfg wich into Huey.cfg

29. Open Huey.cfg with notepad and find these lines:

[CONTROLS]

Controls_Current=Standard

Controls_Default=Standard

Change them to read:

[CONTROLS]

Controls_Current=HueyX

Controls_Default=HueyX

30. Save the file

31. Make a copy of You FSX desktop shortcut named "Microsoft Flight Simulator X "and rename it to "FSX-Huey"

32. Right click the new shortcut and select "Properties":

post-7458-050745800 1296340731_thumb.jpg

33. Add to the 'target' path: /CFG:Huey.cfg like this:

post-7458-087750300 1296341002_thumb.jpg

34. Click "OK" or "Apply"

35. Start FSX with Your normal shortcut "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" and go into Settings - > Controllers -> Controller Axes and unassign all axis again and remember to click Ok to save You settings.

You now have two FSX shortcuts...

Your old one, named "Microsoft Flight Simulator X", wich will start FSX and have it setup exactly like before when You only used FSUIPC for axis' assignment and calibration.

And a new one called "FSX-Huey", wich will start FSX with the required axis' for the Huey X assigned via FSX

Voila No further need to make changes in FSX's or FSUIPC's controller assignment, nor to rename files i.e

END OF WALKTHROUGH

Finn

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed, this approch solves the problem.

Just to understand your technical appproach:

Do you scan the standard.xml for joystick settings at startup to intercept the axis signals ?

Maybe you could store the axis mappings in an optional config file.

A complete startup of FSX is about 10 minutes for me, so restarting FSX just to fly the Huey is...

...a bit of a hassle just for ONE helicopter.

FSX has its limitations, as you know best, but if you break a generic approach on solving one of these limitations (FSUIPCs controller facility is endless superior to the build in FSX one), to overcome another limitation for your product, it's not a favour to our hobby.

If you take a look at A2A http://www.a2asimulations.com/ they have a similar approach to overcome the limitations of FSX.

I have all of the ACCUSIM products and they solved the "controller mapping for special purpose problem" with their own controller setup programm. There I map whatever I want and on the other hand exclude it in FSUIPC.

So ACCUSIM and FSUIPC coexist just fine.

A final word.

I really appreciate your work on improving the realism of FSX with your own module. I will always prefer a product with this enhanced realism, as the AS catalina, all the ACCUSIM products and I would prefer the HueyX.

But as long as I have to choose between FSUIPC and HueyX, I will choose FSUIPC.

• Aerosoft

It is not a choice between FSUIPC or the Huey X. For the vast majority of FSUIPC users there simply IS no problem. It is only if you use the special joystick assignment that FSUIPC offers there are some additional steps to take.

See our last survey among customer shows that about 20% of our customers use FSUIPC (of course this percentage will most likely be higher with the more experienced users who participate on this forum). Now I am not sure how many of this will use the special mapping, but it must be a small percentage. So while it may seem this is a big issue, it is only a big issue for for a very small number of people. We sold many hundreds of Huey X products now. If the problem would be more general this forum would look very different.

Tomorrow I will have the product pages changed to state that this product expects the stick assignments in FSX to be standard and not modified.

Tomorrow I will have the product pages changed to state that this product expects the stick assignments in FSX to be standard and not modified.

Thats a fair solution to the problem.

Maybe over time someone finds a more integrated solution.

Even for A2A it took some time to see the implications of their work. The first release of the B-377 had an autopilot steering mechanism that could only be used via VC. It is down on the center console, so while using it you couldn't watch the instruments, let alone look out of the window. So while it was a highly inovative step towards realism, it was difficult to use. But with one of the following patches they introduced their axis/button mapping tool with which you could map that autopilot control to an axis. This was refined in the P-47 and if you look now at the Spitfire, you can map no less than SIX axis to extra functions not mapped by FSX.

I don't want to take the Huey down, I want it to get BETTER and BETTER.

I will even keep the double setup Finn described to have the Huey flyable.

Thanks for taking my complains serious although I'm only part of a minority of users.

You have got to be kidding right. I have followed this to the best of my limited ability and have totally screwed up my FSX. I am now trying to reverse all the steps just to get FSX back on line. I will then remove the HueyX and fly NDs version. Problem solved.

You have got to be kidding right. I have followed this to the best of my limited ability and have totally screwed up my FSX. I am now trying to reverse all the steps just to get FSX back on line. I will then remove the HueyX and fly NDs version. Problem solved.

May I ask if You use FSUIPC or not ?

Finn

Hello; Thanks for getting back to me. As far as I know I do not use Fsuipc, it is not enabled in FSX. The reason I say this is if I go into FSUIPC, I can see that it is detecting controller axes, and I have to constantly tell it to Ignore Axis. I have all saitek controllers, X52, Pro flight Yoke and Rudders. All controllers work normally for the most part. I have tried Fsuipc in the past and not liked it. I have "Enable Controllers" set as default in FSX. All controller software is updated. Twice now I have followed your steps in the above posting, and still no Huey controls. I think my steps are incomplete. I have two things to ask. The first part, for Non Fsuipc users, (me), These steps are to verify that the controllers are set up, as they should be anyway?

Secondly, I have continued and followed through as if I were an FSUIPC user, but I only get as far as, the adding of the /CFG:Huey.cfg to the properties of the new shortcut called Huey-FSX. Windows will not allow me to do this. (I have gone to great lengths to ensure I am an administrator and a normally can do these changes.) The message is "C:\Program files...etc in target box is not valid. Make sure path and file names are correct." Is there a way around this? and do I even need to do this?

I should clarify that I do not know what FSUIPC is or does. I have it in there only because someone once said it was a good idea.

Two things...

1.Installing FSX into Your C:\Programmes\ folder is a bad idea, especially on Vista or Win 7 systems, cause regardless of Your admin rights, the OS will never give You full control of the files.

Installing into a custom folder like C:\My Games\ is much better and help prevent strange issues.

2.For Your Saitek controllers, please try to install both the drivers as well as the programming utility called SST that came with Your controller (or better download the latest version from Saiteks support page). Also do this if You don´t plan to make custom setups for Your controller with SST.

Finn

Thanks for your time, I do appreciate it. I have the latest drivers and SST programming installed in my controllers. But wow!... I certainly do not want to start changing or redirecting the directories of FSX. As I said, I am pissed at losing the 30 dollars for this, but I can get over it. For now, I will just stay flying ND's Huey, it works just fine. Maybe some day down the road there will be a fix for this.

Thanks for your time, I do appreciate it. I have the latest drivers and SST programming installed in my controllers. But wow!... I certainly do not want to start changing or redirecting the directories of FSX. As I said, I am pissed at losing the 30 dollars for this, but I can get over it. For now, I will just stay flying ND's Huey, it works just fine. Maybe some day down the road there will be a fix for this.

If You don´t use FSUIPC for controller setup i.e You have not selected "Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration" then You don´t have to change or redirect anything.

Only go through step 1-10 - thats it.

Finn

• Aerosoft

Ho... you do NOT have to change or redirect the directories if FSX! If FSX is as Microsoft intended it and as we logically can expect it, the Huey will work fine. If you modified FSX you are always running the risk that something will not work. That is your choice.

Now without giving away sales data, as far as we know right now there were 10 people who got problems running the Huey (there might be more but they have not presented themselves). That is way way way below 0.5%. Of those 10 we solved 2 by just asking them to reset things and they are happy. 3 are in progress and we just know those problems are easy to solve but it's not easy to explain. Leaving 5 customers who either refuse to accept we got a right to expect FSX to be standard or on whose systems to really fails.

If you think ND Huey is to your taste (and it is pretty good), let's leave it at this, If not do contact us at support@aerosoft.com and we'll try to find a solution that solves your problems.

1.Installing FSX into Your C:\Programmes\ folder is a bad idea, especially on Vista or Win 7 systems, cause regardless of Your admin rights, the OS will never give You full control of the files.

Way of topic here, but where should I install it ( I run win7 64) on the "D" drive? Simple yes or no will do, thanks.smile.gif

I think what is being referred to here is not installing into the default Program Files folder that FSX looks for. Make a new folder and then direct the FSX installer to that.

• Aerosoft

...Simply anywhere else...

D is even better, because it does not mess up system drive

I use c:\fsx, why use longer paths?

The main reason to avoid using the Program Folder path is because that's a 'special' folder for Windows. It is write protected most of the time and there is not a single developer who not made the mistake of having a logfile written to the same folder as the exe.

Do not do any of this if you do not have problems. 99 out of 100 users will not have to do this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a detailed description on how to setup non standard controllers for use with Huey X.

The Huey X comes with a custom coded module that greatly enhances helicopter specific flight behaviour.

For this to work it is important that all joystick axis are assigned within FSX' own controller setup menu.

The first part of this walkthrough is mandatory for all users. Both those without FSUIPC and those with FSUIPC.

The FSUIPC part of this walktthrough will end up with a configuration where You don´t need to rename files or assign/unassign axis'

Neither in FSX's own controller menu, nor in FSUIPC.

The FSUIPC part IS ONLY REQUIRED if You use FSUIPC as the sole means of assigning and calibrating Your controllers.

Read each and every step !!

It might seem complicated, but read through the steps before You actually do something, and I´m sure that You will find that it is relative easy.

START OF WALKTHROUGH:

1. Ensure that Your controllers are connected and functional

Use the Windows Control panel -> Gaming devices option to ensure proper calibration and function.

2. Ensure that no other than those controller necessary for FSX are plugged in (especially un supported gaming devices normally used for Xbox etc.)

4. Start FSX

5. Inside FSX select Settings -> Controls -> Control axes

post-7458-050692400 1296329730_thumb.jpg

6. Now assign the various axis' (note these screenshots show setups for CH Flightstich Pro, CH Throttlequadrant and CH Rudder pedals)

post-7458-059939600 1296329831_thumb.jpg

post-7458-067386400 1296329991_thumb.jpg

post-7458-076777300 1296330078_thumb.jpg

7. Once all axis are assigned click the OK button

8. Important !! Ensure that ALL Nullzones are as small as possible i.e 0% sliders fully Left and that sensivities are at max ie. 100% sliders fully Right.

9. MOST IMPORTANT !!! Close down FSX !!

10. To check that You just saved the controller setup, look in this directory:

Win XP:

Vista & Win 7:

A file called Standard.xml should be present with a timestamp reflecting the time You clicked on the OK button in the FSX Controller Axes menu

END OF THE PART FOR NON FSUIPC USERS (Or those who does NOT use FSUIPC for controller assignment and calibration)

FSUIPC Part:

After having gone through step 1-9 continue here...

11. Start FSX and select Free flight with the Huey X Bundeswehr version loaded

12. In the ADD-On´s menu on the top menubar of FSX -> Select FSUIPC

post-7458-070005600 1296331354_thumb.jpg

13. Select the FSUIPC Axis assignment tab

post-7458-055577600 1296331444_thumb.jpg

14. Set a checkmark in the "Aircraft Specific" checkmark box

15. Unassign all relevant axis' and set them as "Send to FS as normal axis"

post-7458-010247100 1296331630_thumb.jpg

16. Click the "OK" button to save and exit FSUIPC

17. Shut down FSX

18. Find \..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\ folder and open up the FSUIPC.ini file with notepad

19. In the FSUIPC.ini file, find this line and set it to "yes":

ShortAircraftNameOk=Yes

20. Now scroll down almost to the end of the file and find the section starting with:

[JoystickCalibration.UH-1D Bundeswehr]

ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes

ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes

ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes

SepRevsJetsOnly=No

Change to:

[JoystickCalibration.UH-1D]

21. Also change this section from:

[Axes.UH-1D Bundeswehr]

0=0X,1,D,7,0,0,0

1=0Y,1,D,8,0,0,0

2=2Z,1,D,17,0,0,0

To:

[Axes.UH-1D]

0=0X,1,D,7,0,0,0

1=0Y,1,D,8,0,0,0

2=2Z,1,D,17,0,0,0

22. Copy the entire content of these two sections and rename "UH-1D" to "205":

[JoystickCalibration.205]

ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes

ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes

ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes

SepRevsJetsOnly=No

ApplyHeloTrim=No

UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No

FlapsSetControl=0

FlapDetents=No

ReverserControl=66292

Reverser1Control=66422

Reverser2Control=66425

Reverser3Control=66428

Reverser4Control=66431

MaxThrottleForReverser=256

AileronTrimControl=66731

RudderTrimControl=66732

CowlFlaps1Control=66162

CowlFlaps2Control=66163

CowlFlaps3Control=66164

CowlFlaps4Control=66165

SteeringTillerControl=0

MaxSteerSpeed=60

Aileron=-16123,0,0,16128

Elevator=-16384,0,0,16128

Rudder=-16253,0,0,16256

LeftBrake=-8192,16384/16

RightBrake=-8448,16384/16

Throttle1=-16384,-13263,-12873,16383/16

Throttle2=-16384,-13523,-12743,16383

Mixture1=-16384,0,0,15104

Mixture2=-16384,0,0,15093

PropPitch1=-16384,-15733,-15733,16383

PropPitch2=-16384,-15733,-15733,16383

SyncSlopePropPitch2=127/128

[Axes.205]

0=0X,1,D,7,0,0,0

1=0Y,1,D,8,0,0,0

2=2Z,1,D,17,0,0,0

23. Save the FSUIPC.ini file

24. Start FSX and ensure that all controls are funtioning with the Huey X

Making a separat startup config for FSX inorder to revert Your normal FSUIPC assignments for other default/addon aircraft i.e unassign Axis' in FSX.

25. Locate the Standard.xml :

Win XP:

Vista & Win 7:

26. Make a copy of the Standard.xml and rename it to HueyX.xml

27. Copy Your FSX.cfg file found here:

Win XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\..user name..\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX/

Vista & Win 7:

C:\Users\..user name..\AppData\Microsoft\FSX\

And paste it into Your \..\Microsoft Flight Simluator X\ main folder

28. Rename that FSX.cfg wich into Huey.cfg

29. Open Huey.cfg with notepad and find these lines:

[CONTROLS]

Controls_Current=Standard

Controls_Default=Standard

Change them to read:

[CONTROLS]

Controls_Current=HueyX

Controls_Default=HueyX

30. Save the file

31. Make a copy of You FSX desktop shortcut named "Microsoft Flight Simulator X "and rename it to "FSX-Huey"

32. Right click the new shortcut and select "Properties":

post-7458-050745800 1296340731_thumb.jpg

33. Add to the 'target' path: /CFG:Huey.cfg like this:

post-7458-087750300 1296341002_thumb.jpg

34. Click "OK" or "Apply"

35. Start FSX with Your normal shortcut "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" and go into Settings - > Controllers -> Controller Axes and unassign all axis again and remember to click Ok to save You settings.

You now have two FSX shortcuts...

Your old one, named "Microsoft Flight Simulator X", wich will start FSX and have it setup exactly like before when You only used FSUIPC for axis' assignment and calibration.

And a new one called "FSX-Huey", wich will start FSX with the required axis' for the Huey X assigned via FSX

Voila No further need to make changes in FSX's or FSUIPC's controller assignment, nor to rename files i.e

END OF WALKTHROUGH

Finn

Gentlemen

I also have boughts your marvelous Huey. I loved but...

I will describe my porblem, sa it is already done below.

I use the Saitek 52 and it screwed first of all up my whole FSX up.

Then I did uninstall and set all again...

I use FSUIPC since years and I love it.

I tried your solution, with the result that the Huey still is not flyable as none of the axis work.

I can not imagine that only 0.5% have this problem, I rather believe at aleast all using zhe Saitek 52 ith FSUIPC only are affected, but I am no IT- profesional.

So the money is gone and now.. ? :-)

Well, for me it seems that a simmer without the goal to tweak everything will lnot find a way out, except DEL Huey, as it seem to me not mature.

Sorry guys, this is not the quality I am used to get from aerosoft.

Cheers Mutz from Switzerland

simulation@mutznet.ch

Gentlemen

I also have boughts your marvelous Huey. I loved but...

I will describe my porblem, sa it is already done below.

I use the Saitek 52 and it screwed first of all up my whole FSX up.

Then I did uninstall and set all again...

I use FSUIPC since years and I love it.

I tried your solution, with the result that the Huey still is not flyable as none of the axis work.

I can not imagine that only 0.5% have this problem, I rather believe at aleast all using zhe Saitek 52 ith FSUIPC only are affected, but I am no IT- profesional.

So the money is gone and now.. ? :-)

Well, for me it seems that a simmer without the goal to tweak everything will lnot find a way out, except DEL Huey, as it seem to me not mature.

Sorry guys, this is not the quality I am used to get from aerosoft.

Cheers Mutz from Switzerland

simulation@mutznet.ch

Not sure what You mean...

But try this, just for a test:

-Go into Your \..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\ folder.

-Find FSUIPC.dll and rename it to FSUIPC.bck in order to disable it in FSX

-Start FSX and setup Your controller in the: Settings -> Controllers -> Controler Axes menu

-Restart FSX

Now test if it works, and please report back !

When the test has ended rename Your FSUIPC.bck back to FSUIPC.dll in order enable FSUIPC again and change You FSX controller settings back to their previous state.

Somwtimes we simply need You to help us helping You -sorry.

Finn

Hi,

Why is "X-akse" put twice when we setup for users within FSUIPC ? It's put in "Aileron Axis" and in "Engine 1 throttle axis" !

Which do we have to choice ?

Thank you

Diego

Hi,

Why is "X-akse" put twice when we setup for users within FSUIPC ? It's put in "Aileron Axis" and in "Engine 1 throttle axis" !

Which do we have to choice ?

Thank you

Diego

Look on the top part of the FSX controller setup page.

You will see that there is a X-axis for the CH flightstick and a X-axis for the CH throttle quadrant.

Actual axis usage will depend on Your hardware.

Finn

Could You please post the content of Your standard.xml

It can be found in this path:

Win XP:

Vista & Win 7:

Open it with notepad, copy the entire content and paste into a post.

Finn

Here there is my text in Standard.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>

<SimBase.Document

Type="Controls"

version="1,0"

id="Standard">

<Descr>Controls Mapping File</Descr>

<Filename>Standard.XML</Filename>

<SimControls.Map>

<Name>KEYBOARD_MAIN</Name>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+F10</Key>

<Down>KNEEBOARD_VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+S</Key>

<Down>VIEW_PREVIOUS_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>G</Key>

<Down>GEAR_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_LBRACKET</Key>

<Down>NEW_VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+T</Key>

<Down>MP_TRANSFER_CONTROL</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+F</Key>

<Down>REQUEST_FUEL_KEY</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+F3</Key>

<Down>PROP_PITCH_INCR_SMALL</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+G</Key>

<Down>GEAR_PUMP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_6+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_RIGHT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RIGHT_UP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_QUOTE</Key>

<Down>VIEW_WINDOW_TO_FRONT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+X</Key>

<Down>VIRTUAL_COPILOT_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+C</Key>

<Down>EXIT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>V</Key>

<Down>CAPTURE_SCREENSHOT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_7</Key>

<Down>ELEV_TRIM_DN</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+V</Key>

<Down>INC_COWL_FLAPS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Y</Key>

<Down>TOW_PLANE_RELEASE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>M</Key>

<Down>MAGNETO</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+2</Key>

<Down>RADIO_VOR2_IDENT_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Enter</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_BACK</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Num_6</Key>

<Down>LANDING_LIGHT_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+F3</Key>

<Down>MIXTURE_INCR_SMALL</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+VK_PERIOD</Key>

<Down>PARKING_BRAKES</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>H</Key>

<Down>REFRESH_SCENERY</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>A</Key>

<Down>NEXT_SUB_VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_1</Key>

<Down>ELEV_TRIM_UP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Tab</Key>

<Down>PREV_VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+F</Key>

<Down>MP_PLAYER_FOLLOW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Backspace</Key>

<Down>ZOOM_1X</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+U</Key>

<Down>AUTORUDDER_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+M</Key>

<Down>AP_MACH_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+I</Key>

<Down>TAKEOFF_ASSIST_ARM_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+VK_RBRACKET</Key>

<Down>SCRIPT_EVENT_2</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_4+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_LEFT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_LEFT_UP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Space</Key>

<Down>MOUSE_LOOK_TOGGLE</Down>

<DownVal>1</DownVal>

<Up>MOUSE_LOOK_TOGGLE</Up>

<UpVal>2</UpVal>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+O</Key>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_MULTIPLY</Key>

<Down>BRAKES_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_SEMICOLON</Key>

<Down>SITUATION_SAVE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+S</Key>

<Down>VIEW_MODE_REV</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>E</Key>

<Down>ENGINE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Caps_Lock</Key>

<Down>MP_BROADCAST_VOICE_CAPTURE_START</Down>

<Up>MP_BROADCAST_VOICE_CAPTURE_STOP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+W</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_WATER_RUDDER</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>I</Key>

<Down>SMOKE_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Backspace</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Y</Key>

<Down>SLEW_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>J</Key>

<Down>HOIST_SWITCH_EXTEND</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+G</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_TAILWHEEL_LOCK</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+F24</Key>

<Down>RUDDER_TRIM_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_8</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_8+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_FORWARD_UP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>0</Key>

<Down>MINUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>W</Key>

<Down>PANEL_HUD_NEXT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+D</Key>

<Down>YAW_DAMPER_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+G</Key>

<Down>AUTO_THROTTLE_TO_GA</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>O</Key>

<Down>SLING_PICKUP_RELEASE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+V</Key>

<Down>VOR_OBS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+L</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+X</Key>

<Down>ANTIDETONATION_TANK_VALVE_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+F4</Key>

<Down>PROP_PITCH_LO</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_4</Key>

<Down>VIEW_LEFT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_SLASH</Key>

<Down>SPOILERS_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+K</Key>

<Down>JOYSTICK_CALIBRATE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+H</Key>

<Down>PITOT_HEAT_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>T</Key>

<Down>XPNDR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Backspace</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_FORWARD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+B</Key>

<Down>ROTOR_BRAKE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+R</Key>

<Down>ROTOR_BRAKE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>R</Key>

<Down>SIM_RATE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+4</Key>

<Down>RADIO_DME1_IDENT_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>B</Key>

<Down>BAROMETRIC</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+L</Key>

<Down>LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>D</Key>

<Down>HEADING_GYRO_SET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_SCROLL</Key>

<Down>ATC</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_TILDE</Key>

<Down>ATC</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+U</Key>

<Down>HOIST_DEPLOY_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+R</Key>

<Down>AP_AIRSPEED_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+P</Key>

<Down>MP_PAUSE_SESSION</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Tab</Key>

<Down>NEXT_VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F3</Key>

<Down>THROTTLE_INCR_SMALL</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Z</Key>

<Down>AP_MASTER</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+VK_PERIOD</Key>

<Down>ROTOR_CLUTCH_SWITCH_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_9</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_9+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+T</Key>

<Down>VIEW_PANEL_ALPHA_SELECT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+VK_RBRACKET</Key>

<Down>MP_CHAT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F7</Key>

<Down>FLAPS_INCR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_0</Key>

<Down>RUDDER_TRIM_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>L</Key>

<Down>ALL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+D</Key>

<Down>RELEASE_DROPPABLE_OBJECTS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_3</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_RIGHT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_2+Num_6</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_RIGHT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_REAR_RIGHT</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_2</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_2+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_REAR_UP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>C</Key>

<Down>COM_RADIO</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+C</Key>

<Down>DEC_COWL_FLAPS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+VK_PLUS</Key>

<Down>PLUS_SHIFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+VK_LBRACKET</Key>

<Down>VIEW_CHASE_DISTANCE_SUB</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+A</Key>

<Down>ADF</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F4</Key>

<Down>THROTTLE_FULL</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+1</Key>

<Down>RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_9</Key>

<Down>INCREASE_THROTTLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Enter</Key>

<Down>MP_ACTIVATE_CHAT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+R</Key>

<Down>AIRSPEED_BUG_SELECT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+3</Key>

<Down>MARKER_SOUND_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+VK_COMMA</Key>

<Down>ROTOR_GOV_SWITCH_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Q</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_WING_FOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+A</Key>

<Down>AP_APR_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+P</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_PUSHBACK</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F1</Key>

<Down>THROTTLE_CUT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+O</Key>

<Down>AP_LOC_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+VK_SEMICOLON</Key>

<Down>SITUATION_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+F</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_FLIGHT_DIRECTOR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>K</Key>

<Down>HOIST_SWITCH_RETRACT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_1</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_1+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Num_2</Key>

<Down>LANDING_LIGHT_DOWN</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+F1</Key>

<Down>MIXTURE_LEAN</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+1</Key>

<Down>PANEL_1</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+2</Key>

<Down>PANEL_2</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+3</Key>

<Down>PANEL_3</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+4</Key>

<Down>PANEL_4</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+5</Key>

<Down>PANEL_5</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_PLUS</Key>

<Down>PLUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+6</Key>

<Down>PANEL_6</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+L</Key>

<Down>PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+7</Key>

<Down>PANEL_7</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+8</Key>

<Down>PANEL_8</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+9</Key>

<Down>PANEL_9</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>N</Key>

<Down>NAV_RADIO</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_7</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_7+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_6</Key>

<Down>AILERONS_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_2</Key>

<Down>ELEV_UP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Q</Key>

<Down>SOUND_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_SUBTRACT</Key>

<Down>BRAKES_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F2</Key>

<Down>THROTTLE_DECR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_DIVIDE</Key>

<Down>VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+9</Key>

<Down>CENTER_NT361_CHECK</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_PERIOD</Key>

<Down>BRAKES</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+VK_SLASH</Key>

<Down>INVOKE_HELP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+VK_SLASH</Key>

<Down>INVOKE_HELP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_1</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_LEFT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_2+Num_4</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_LEFT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_REAR_LEFT</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Y</Key>

<Down>TOW_PLANE_REQUEST</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_3</Key>

<Down>DECREASE_THROTTLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_RBRACKET</Key>

<Down>CLOSE_VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>U</Key>

<Down>POINT_OF_INTEREST_TOGGLE_POINTER</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>1</Key>

<Down>SELECT_1</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>2</Key>

<Down>SELECT_2</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>3</Key>

<Down>SELECT_3</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>4</Key>

<Down>SELECT_4</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+0</Key>

<Down>MINUS_SHIFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Q</Key>

<Down>VIEW_ALWAYS_PAN_UP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Z</Key>

<Down>READOUTS_FLIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>X</Key>

<Down>FREQUENCY_SWAP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_7</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_4+Num_8</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Enter</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+N</Key>

<Down>AP_NAV1_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+H</Key>

<Down>AP_HDG_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F8</Key>

<Down>FLAPS_DOWN</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+5</Key>

<Down>RADIO_ADF_IDENT_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+H</Key>

<Down>HEADING_BUG_SELECT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Z</Key>

<Down>AP_ALT_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+VK_SLASH</Key>

<Down>SPOILERS_ARM_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_5</Key>

<Down>CENTER_AILER_RUDDER</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_9</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_6+Num_8</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+F2</Key>

<Down>PROP_PITCH_DECR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Num_8</Key>

<Down>LANDING_LIGHT_UP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+K</Key>

<Down>POINT_OF_INTEREST_CYCLE_PREVIOUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+T</Key>

<Down>AP_ATT_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+C</Key>

<Down>NITROUS_TANK_VALVE_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_6</Key>

<Down>AILERON_TRIM_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+E</Key>

<Down>ENGINE_AUTO_START</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Esc</Key>

<Down>USER_INTERRUPT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Num_5</Key>

<Down>LANDING_LIGHT_HOME</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F6</Key>

<Down>FLAPS_DECR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+M</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY_ALTERNATOR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+I</Key>

<Down>YAXIS_INVERT_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+W</Key>

<Down>PANEL_HUD_PREVIOUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Enter</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_UP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F</Key>

<Down>DME</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+F1</Key>

<Down>PROP_PITCH_HI</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>VK_PAUSE</Key>

<Down>PAUSE_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>P</Key>

<Down>PAUSE_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+F2</Key>

<Down>MIXTURE_DECR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_3</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_3+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP</Down>

<Up>VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Caps_Lock</Key>

<Down>MP_VOICE_CAPTURE_START</Down>

<Up>MP_VOICE_CAPTURE_STOP</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Q</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_TAIL_HOOK_HANDLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+U</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_LAUNCH_BAR_SWITCH</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Backspace</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_DOWN</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+VK_PLUS</Key>

<Down>VIEW_CHASE_DISTANCE_ADD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_6</Key>

<Down>VIEW_RIGHT</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_4</Key>

<Down>AILERONS_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_8</Key>

<Down>ELEV_DOWN</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+B</Key>

<Down>AP_BC_HOLD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+V</Key>

<Down>AP_WING_LEVELER</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_Del</Key>

<Down>PAN_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F24</Key>

<Down>RUDDER_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F9</Key>

<Down>VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_1</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Space</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F10</Key>

<Down>VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_2</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Y</Key>

<Down>MOUSE_AS_YOKE_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+A</Key>

<Down>PREV_SUB_VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F11</Key>

<Down>VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_3</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F12</Key>

<Down>VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_4</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Num_4</Key>

<Down>AILERON_TRIM_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_0</Key>

<Down>SNAP_TO_PANEL</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Space</Key>

<Down>TAKEOFF_ASSIST_FIRE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+D</Key>

<Down>FUEL_DUMP_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_0</Key>

<Down>RUDDER_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Num_4</Key>

<Down>LANDING_LIGHT_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+VK_TILDE</Key>

<Down>SIMUI_WINDOW_HIDESHOW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F5</Key>

<Down>FLAPS_UP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+E</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_5</Key>

<Down>VIEW_DOWN</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+VK_RBRACKET</Key>

<Down>NEW_MAP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>S</Key>

<Down>VIEW_MODE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+X</Key>

<Down>VIRTUAL_COPILOT_ACTION</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_2</Key>

<Down>VIEW_REAR</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+J</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_JETWAY</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Z</Key>

<Down>ALTITUDE_BUG_SELECT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+O</Key>

<Down>MP_PLAYER_CYCLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+F4</Key>

<Down>MIXTURE_RICH</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Num_8</Key>

<Down>VIEW_FORWARD</Down>

<Up>VIEW_RESET</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+F4</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Scroll_Lock</Key>

<Down>ABORT</Down>

</Entry>

</SimControls.Map>

<SimControls.Map>

<Name>KEYBOARD_SLEW</Name>

<Entry>

<Key>F7</Key>

<Down>SLEW_PITCH_DN_SLOW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Enter</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_BACK</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>A</Key>

<Down>NEXT_SUB_VIEW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Space</Key>

<DownVal>1</DownVal>

<Up>MOUSE_LOOK_TOGGLE</Up>

<UpVal>2</UpVal>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+D</Key>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_1</Key>

<Down>SLEW_HEADING_MINUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F4</Key>

<Down>SLEW_ALTIT_UP_FAST</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Backspace</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Y</Key>

<Down>SLEW_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_9</Key>

<Down>SLEW_BANK_PLUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>9</Key>

<Down>SLEW_PITCH_PLUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Z</Key>

<Down>SLEW_ALTIT_MINUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+L</Key>

<Down>TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F8</Key>

<Down>SLEW_PITCH_DN_FAST</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Backspace</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_FORWARD</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_8</Key>

<Down>SLEW_AHEAD_PLUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Q</Key>

<Down>SLEW_ALTIT_PLUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_7</Key>

<Down>SLEW_BANK_MINUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_6</Key>

<Down>SLEW_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F6</Key>

<Down>SLEW_PITCH_FREEZE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_5</Key>

<Down>SLEW_FREEZE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F1</Key>

<Down>SLEW_ALTIT_DN_FAST</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F2</Key>

<Down>SLEW_ALTIT_FREEZE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+Space</Key>

<Down>SLEW_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+Enter</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_RIGHT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_2</Key>

<Down>SLEW_AHEAD_MINUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_3</Key>

<Down>SLEW_HEADING_PLUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>CTRL+SHIFT+I</Key>

<Down>YAXIS_INVERT_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Enter</Key>

<Down>EYEPOINT_UP</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Backspace</Key>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F3</Key>

<Down>SLEW_ALTIT_UP_SLOW</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>F5</Key>

<Down>SLEW_PITCH_UP_FAST</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+X</Key>

<Down>MOUSE_AS_YOKE_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>Num_4</Key>

<Down>SLEW_LEFT</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>0</Key>

<Down>SLEW_PITCH_MINUS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Key>SHIFT+Z</Key>

<Down>READOUTS_SLEW</Down>

</Entry>

</SimControls.Map>

<SimControls.Map>

<Name>Mouse Yoke</Name>

<Axis>

<AxName>XAxis</AxName>

<Index>0</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_AILERONS_SET</AxEvent>

<AxScale>64</AxScale>

<AxNull>36</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Axis>

<AxName>YAxis</AxName>

<Index>1</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_ELEVATOR_SET</AxEvent>

<AxScale>64</AxScale>

<AxNull>36</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Entry>

<Index>0</Index>

<Down>BRAKES</Down>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>2</Index>

<Down>SLEW_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>3</Index>

<Down>FLAPS_INCR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>4</Index>

<Down>FLAPS_DECR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>6</Index>

<Down>THROTTLE_INCR</Down>

<DownVal>1</DownVal>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>7</Index>

<Down>THROTTLE_DECR</Down>

<DownVal>3</DownVal>

</Entry>

</SimControls.Map>

<SimControls.Map>

<Name>Mouse Yoke SLEW</Name>

<Axis>

<AxName>XAxis</AxName>

<Index>0</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_SLEW_SIDEWAYS_SET</AxEvent>

<AxScale>64</AxScale>

<AxNull>36</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Axis>

<AxName>YAxis</AxName>

<Index>1</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_SLEW_AHEAD_SET</AxEvent>

<AxScale>64</AxScale>

<AxNull>36</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Entry>

<Index>0</Index>

<Down>SLEW_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>2</Index>

<Down>SLEW_FREEZE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>3</Index>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>4</Index>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>6</Index>

<Up>SLEW_FREEZE</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>7</Index>

<Down>SLEW_PITCH_UP_SLOW</Down>

<Up>SLEW_FREEZE</Up>

</Entry>

</SimControls.Map>

<SimControls.Map>

<Name>Mouse Look</Name>

<Axis>

<AxName>XAxis</AxName>

<Index>0</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_PAN_HEADING</AxEvent>

<AxScale>64</AxScale>

<AxNull>36</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Axis>

<AxName>YAxis</AxName>

<Index>1</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_PAN_PITCH</AxEvent>

<AxScale>-64</AxScale>

<AxNull>36</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Entry>

<Index>0</Index>

<Down>VIEW_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>2</Index>

<Down>EYEPOINT_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>3</Index>

<Down>EYEPOINT_UP</Down>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>4</Index>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>6</Index>

<Down>ZOOM_OUT</Down>

<DownVal>1</DownVal>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>7</Index>

<Down>ZOOM_IN</Down>

<DownVal>1</DownVal>

</Entry>

</SimControls.Map>

<SimControls.Map>

<Name>Mouse Look SLEW</Name>

<Axis>

<AxName>XAxis</AxName>

<Index>0</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_PAN_HEADING</AxEvent>

<AxScale>64</AxScale>

<AxNull>36</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Axis>

<AxName>YAxis</AxName>

<Index>1</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_PAN_PITCH</AxEvent>

<AxScale>-64</AxScale>

<AxNull>36</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Entry>

<Index>0</Index>

<Down>SLEW_RESET</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>2</Index>

<Down>SLEW_FREEZE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>3</Index>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>4</Index>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>6</Index>

<Up>SLEW_FREEZE</Up>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>7</Index>

<Down>SLEW_PITCH_UP_SLOW</Down>

<Up>SLEW_FREEZE</Up>

</Entry>

</SimControls.Map>

<SimControls.Map>

<Name>Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals{47591730-189C-11DF-8008-444553540000}</Name>

<Axis>

<AxName>RzAxis</AxName>

<Index>5</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_RUDDER_SET</AxEvent>

<AxScale>127</AxScale>

<AxNull>1</AxNull>

</Axis>

<Entry>

<Index>0</Index>

<Down>BRAKES</Down>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>1</Index>

<Down>VIEW_MODE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>2</Index>

<Down>ELEV_TRIM_DN</Down>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>3</Index>

<Down>ELEV_TRIM_UP</Down>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>4</Index>

<Down>FLAPS_INCR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>5</Index>

<Down>FLAPS_DECR</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>6</Index>

<Down>RELEASE_DROPPABLE_OBJECTS</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>7</Index>

<Down>GEAR_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>8</Index>

<Down>VIEW_MODE</Down>

</Entry>

<Entry>

<Index>9</Index>

<Down>GEAR_TOGGLE</Down>

</Entry>

<POV>

<Index>0</Index>

<Down>PAN_VIEW</Down>

<DownRpt>1</DownRpt>

</POV>

</SimControls.Map>

<SimControls.Map>

<Name>Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals SLEW {47591730-189C-11DF-8008-444553540000}</Name>

<Axis>

<AxName>XAxis</AxName>

<Index>0</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_SLEW_SIDEWAYS_SET</AxEvent>

<AxScale>127</AxScale>

</Axis>

<Axis>

<AxName>YAxis</AxName>

<Index>1</Index>

<AxEvent>AXIS_SLEW_AHEAD_SET</AxEvent>

<AxScale>127</AxScale>

</Axis>