The boards Ideas for Andras Field in 2011

OleAndreasen

Guys, can I post ths? (please add to the list) Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of the boards ideas for Andras Field in 2011

Short term ideas

Getting the plot sales going again

First sell the Heli-plots - (about time) and then one "normal" plot per week until we are out of plots in Andras Field (Paul has this started - Heli-plots on sale right now)

Getting the online events going again on a daily basis, like in the end of 2010. (Matt is on that already)

Getting the Flight School revived. (This has proved a difficult task, as the instructors - also the ones in VAE has gone AWOL. so if anyone knows about someone who would care to instruct others in the difficult task of flying - please mail Ole)

Gettting the daily communication with the users going again. Please place questions, comments, funny remarks, chat - whatever - on the forum as more life creates more life..... Everybody can contribute here.

Long term idaes

Creating a new taxiway (Taxiway Echo for now) and building a number of flats/condos for people who wants to be part of Andras Field as owners, but dont need a space for their airplanes on the plot. (parking space will be provided close to the flats)

Creating a second runway - parallel to the existing one. This to make landing and take-off possible at the same time, and creating a cool fly-in possibility, AND to brag - lets face it. We want two runways - because we CAN! biggrin.gif

Building an ATC system in Andras Field, so real life persons can great you and direct you to- and from Andras Field using the two runways, or the water- and the glider rwys. as well of course. Please write to Ole if you would like to be part of that.

Very long term ideas

Building of Andras Field USA

I suggest a round of beer followed by some tequilla :lol:

Seriously though, we're flogging 5 plots this weekend. Theres another 20 or so normal plots plus how ever many appartments/flat/condos or what ever you want to sell them as. Me personnally Id almost be enclined to go with one a week or 2 every other week. That gives us 20 weeks to get the appartments sorted out. Or do you think the appratments are something Andras will be able to do in less time?

Hi

Weekly or bi-weekly are OK for me- I was just a bit confused with previous conversations- I just wondered if it would give Andras or Aerosoft more of a headache if we had them more frequently- I think that bi weekly might be better for this - but don't really have an opinion - I suppose Andras is key here- Have we had anything - I might well have missed in the posts- about what Andras is happy with?

PS FYI Helicopter sale slow compared to other sales - it may be just because we have given a week more always comes in towards the deadline.

Hi

Weekly or bi-weekly are OK for me- I was just a bit confused with previous conversations- I just wondered if it would give Andras or Aerosoft more of a headache if we had them more frequently- I think that bi weekly might be better for this - but don't really have an opinion - I suppose Andras is key here- Have we had anything - I might well have missed in the posts- about what Andras is happy with?

PS FYI Helicopter sale slow compared to other sales - it may be just because we have given a week more always comes in towards the deadline.

What is "slow"? How many applicants do you have so far?

I am ok with 2 plots every second week, as it will give the ones that applies frequently, less disappointments.

But still remember that it is US who makes the decisions - the rules. WE are the board. But I second 2 plots every second week.

Can you be on MSN toniight Paul - say around 9 or 10 PM Zulu time? (10-11 PM Andras Field time) A few things I would like us to discuss - while able to talk directly!

That goes for you too Matt, if possible.

Ole

Ole, Ive added your personal facebook account as an Admin on the AF facebook page :) Saves forgotten passwords etc, what me, Id never forget a pass word :blush:

Paul, if you have a facebook page and want to be added to the AF page as an admin let me know

I dont either Paul, just hte one Ive created for Andras Field lol. You've got the username and ID I set the account up with, so if you want to make any updates to it knock yourself out :lol: