Still waiting for help for flight control issues

jpbaker

i am having a problem with my controls my collective works but no pitch no roll and my pedels do not work but for some reason my rudder work on my flight stick and its not even assigned to it my controls work great with other aircraft but no luck with the huey x just pay a wopping 30+ for it, the assignments are assigned through fsx i dont use any thing else to map my keys, pls help or i would like my money back nothing that is listed in the forums so far does not help the issue

Ok i checked one more thing i didnt think had anything to do with it and that little devel was my PC Xbox controller low and behold, but other thing if u will i like to fly with the rudder axis reversed but when i try to do it it will not reverse the axis can this be fixed, it just feels more natrual to pull my left foot back when i want to rudder left, thanks for this extrodenary aircraft:)

The "rudder" Tailrotor pedals work like they should - try to adapt.

OT:Please remove all these banners, makes it hard for others to scroll through the posts - one banner must suffice.

Finn