Chompski

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI,

Can we go now to the real plots for real planes please :):)

regards Kermit

Henk you brute.. You hurt my feelings ohmy.gif. but hey - Kermit? that the little green thingie?laugh.gif

Anybody can take off in a Cessna 172, but it takes a real dude to fly a helicopter. Our plots simply reflect our status as tough guys. rolleyes.gif

To answer your question.... fixed wing aircraft plots will be for sale next weekend. Be there...biggrin.gif

Thanks guy's. Looks like I'll have to ship some Guinness and very tasty Malts in. Job for the C-130, need it to ship the Huey in to :D Then again, it could well be an interesting flight from Middle Wallop.

If you do it online I might be tempted to join you in something suitably slow lol

Just sorted a flight plan after making a Huey/205 aircraft addition to FSC. Will do it online. If you want the flight plan give me a shout. Distance is 527nm and 4hrs 23mins so may end up doing a couple of stops for fuel/beer on the way :lol:

I think (of the top of my head) it's around 172nm and cruise speed is 120knotts. Will be flying relatively low most of the time, depending on the mood :) Also, don't know if you have REX but I tend to use that over SquawkWin weather. If you don't then it will be under SquawkWin weather.