Plot Sale Heli Special AF24, 26, 27, 28 and 29

Chompski

post-27132-035393400 1296250155_thumb.jp

This week we have a special plot sale of the Helicopter Plots AF24, 26,27,28 and 29!

All will be built with a house design of the developers choosing.

As they are fairly small plots the price is 30 Euros

As before if you are interested in having a helicopter plot please email sales@andrasfield.com unlike normal if you enter you are expressing an interest in all the available plots (you can only win 1)

If there is more than five people interested I will ask mini Chompski to draw five names out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show

The deadline for submissions of interest is 7:30 pm UTC Saturday 5 February 2011

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Attention K-Mart Shoppers!

A special announcenment:

Courtesy of Aerosoft we have a very special reason for you guys to get in line for the heli-plots.

Each winner of a Heli-Plot - thats five in all, will recieve a FREE copy of the brand new, highly sophisticated Huey X Helicopter, just released from Aerosoft yesterday.

So write those E-mails and cross your fingers.

(I think Ill get in line myself this time.....)

Realise that :D but, just thought I'd put a plot number seen as 5 are available and no doubt that bidders would/could want a particular plot. I'll take whatever comes along if I'm lucky enough to get drawn.

Is there a design plan that includes plots for helos?

Any idea when the next aircraft plots become available?

Cheers,

DB

Lol thats good then, just ignore me its still early and my hangovers kicking in

Lol thats good then, just ignore me its still early and my hangovers kicking in

I drink more than a fish but the good thing is never suffered a hangover, just a mouth like a cesspit.

Realise that :D but, just thought I'd put a plot number seen as 5 are available and no doubt that bidders would/could want a particular plot. I'll take whatever comes along if I'm lucky enough to get drawn.

If people put any that they are most interested in I will try to accommodate them if they are drawn.

To forum members remember these are the only helicopter plots- when they are gone they are gone.

Cheers,

DB

The developer is out of the country- I think he is going to choose designs that are easy on frame rates- I don't think there is a general plan yet

Sorry not much help

Cheers,

DB

No design plans as for now. Im afriad that its buy as is, this time. Andras is going to design houses (all alike btw) but Im absolutely sure that he will come up with great looking houses as usual.

Next "ordinary" plots will be for sale in two weeks, February 12/13.

I drink more than a fish but the good thing is never suffered a hangover, just a mouth like a cesspit.

:lol: I think my problem being I mix my drinks, you know how it is. Pint of beer, oh tequilla, pint of beer, mmmm sambuca. Well you get the idea. :lol:

Yes, been there, done that, wore the T-Shirt and still do. They say the older you get the more mellow and laid back you become. Nah, my life style and work still have me as a teenager :hahaha_s:

May slow down in 7 months time when I retire from the TA side of things. The only issue I have with this is that for all the folk I have talked to say they work more since they retired than they do while they worked full time. Time will tell.

May slow down in 7 months time when I retire from the TA side of things. The only issue I have with this is that for all the folk I have talked to say they work more since they retired than they do while they worked full time. Time will tell.

Well to get this thread back on topic - I have just sent an application for a heli-plot. If lucky, We might end up as neighbors there James, who would have thought? - LOL

I would like plot AF27 if possible.

Well to get this thread back on topic - I have just sent an application for a heli-plot. If lucky, We might end up as neighbors there James, who would have thought? - LOL

:bigdrink_s:

Wasn't me that was deviating from it your honour!! Who knows mate, here's hoping.....