Huey X: Initial release Issues

Repainting a lighter colored bird today so i noticed it on a test flight. Couldn't see it with Army Huey

Open left door then close (Door handle below elevator)

door2.jpg

Open right door and shut. Door handle between E and R on tailboom

Door.jpg

Open left door then close (Door handle below elevator)

Open right door and shut. Door handle between E and R on tailboom

Known issue and as far as I am aware it is being looked into.

Hope someone can help me.

As mentioned in a previous post I have an unlicensed product warning in the VC view. I have installed and activated the product as per the manual but don't know how to clear the warning.

Many thanks for any help.

Ross

Hope someone can help me.

As mentioned in a previous post I have an unlicensed product warning in the VC view. I have installed and activated the product as per the manual but don't know how to clear the warning.

Many thanks for any help.

Ross

Try to choose another airplane and than again the Huey

The black Box aka unregistered version

With the African Airfield Adventures demo, i get the black box around the Huey. It happens when i change the default R22 Helicopter with the Huey and safe the flight with all systems up (shift2). It doesnt happen when i just exchange the chopper without saving.

cheers

Jaeger

Hello All,

Just an update on my "Unlicensed Product Please Activate" screen. I've been trying to solve this via emails between myself and Shaun Fletcher for the past week or so, with no success so far in getting rid of this screen.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, switching aircraft, changing the "panel" file, etc., etc, with no luck getting rid of this screen. I'm at the point of getting a refund after waiting two and a half years for this helo. The Activate screen is on the windscreen of the Virtual Cockpit view, with no scenery visible. I can fly the Huey fine from the outside view, and it appears instruments, controls, etc., are working fine.

I know there are others who are having this problem. Any solutions?

Thanks,

Howiepost-16085-009673400 1297710784_thumb.jp

Hello again,

I've had no reply to my last post concerning the "Activation" message in the Virtual Cockpit, neither from Aerosoft or from other forum members.

It appears there is a problem with the "Activation" system that Aerosoft has started using. It seems to me that plugging in the emailed serial number during installation, as has been done with past products, should be enough.

If I don't get some helpful information on eliminating the "Activation" screen by the end of the day today, I'll be canceling my Visa transaction, and won't be purchasing any more Aerosoft products that involve "Activating."

I purchased the Huey on February 2nd, and have been exchanging emails with Aerosoft since that date in an attempt to solve this problem, with no luck.

I hope others have better luck with this product.

Thanks,

Howie

post-16085-005496300 1297784867_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

while changing the weather, Huey version and airport. The yellow Bird Dog got the black box in preview screen. I tried to reproduce this error with the german and red Bird Dog Huey, but with them this particular error didnt show up.

Jaeger

post-37585-036893900 1297785734_thumb.jp

while changing the weather, Huey version and airport. The yellow Bird Dog got the black box in preview screen. I tried to reproduce this error with the german and red Bird Dog Huey, but with them this particular error didnt show up.

winch operation: with CTRL U (the default winch door key) the coopilot door opens (C-GERD), otherwise the winch works.

Jaeger

I have this while changing the weather with the german hueys too

Hello again,

I've had no reply to my last post concerning the "Activation" message in the Virtual Cockpit, neither from Aerosoft or from other forum members.

It appears there is a problem with the "Activation" system that Aerosoft has started using. It seems to me that plugging in the emailed serial number during installation, as has been done with past products, should be enough.

If I don't get some helpful information on eliminating the "Activation" screen by the end of the day today, I'll be canceling my Visa transaction, and won't be purchasing any more Aerosoft products that involve "Activating."

I purchased the Huey on February 2nd, and have been exchanging emails with Aerosoft since that date in an attempt to solve this problem, with no luck.

I hope others have better luck with this product.

Thanks,

Howie

Hello Howie,

Did you receive the CC when I wrote to Andreas asking him that you replacing the panel did not work and for some more suggestions.

i just found out that my last flightlog entry is from the 6.2 with the Huey. This is certainly not correct.

It is possible that this was the day, where the black box, unregistered version, appeared the first time.

Jaeger

i had no chance to reproduce the Logbook error in v1.0 with a new logbook. Will keep an eye on it.

v1.10 - preview window & detail view

the new civilian paints are a mix of the C-GERD and the new paintkit. This error is not with the military section of the Huey. This ones are displayed correctly.

cheers

Jaeger

• 1 month later...

Hello i just buy the Huey end i just cant start the engine:I follow the checklist, press start button but nothing starts, ant the "tip" of the starter button is "fuel valve"

Can you help me please?

Do You click the invisible spot on the Collective just abve the throttle grip ?

On the real Huey the starter button is situated on the underside of the Collective, thus we had to make an "invicible" clickspot.

The fuelvalve switch (the one with the red protection cap) is not the starter, though thats the way it (wrongly) works on the default Bell-206.

Finn