AESLite and Approaching Innsbruck

johnlattanzio

I am confused :-(

WHen I run LOWITraffic.exe, to adjust the traffic in the LOWI area, I get a nice map with various things named (eg Apron, Highway, Railway Base, Trains, City). The onlybutton is "Save and Exit". Clicking onthe names does nothing.

What is supposed to happen????

thanks...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Beneath the named "things" should be checkboxes to activate/deactivate these things.

BTW: You've posted in the wrong forum ;)

• Developer

When the LOWITraffic Tool does not show any checkbox in front of the names, it is started from the wrong location. The EXE must be placed in the Mainfolder of the Scenery (where SCENERY and TEXTURE are the subdirs) and called from there.

A copy on the desktop or somewhere else will not work.

And the scenery must be installed correct, then you will have all files where they need to be and the Tool can be found via the PROGRAMM->Aerosoft Menu's

When the LOWITraffic Tool does not show any checkbox in front of the names, it is started from the wrong location. The EXE must be placed in the Mainfolder of the Scenery (where SCENERY and TEXTURE are the subdirs) and called from there.

A copy on the desktop or somewhere else will not work.

And the scenery must be installed correct, then you will have all files where they need to be and the Tool can be found via the PROGRAMM->Aerosoft Menu's

Thanks OPabst!

I had moved the exe for convenience. I moved it back and it works now :-)

(Sorry for using the wrong forum!)

Jl