Aerosoft Weeze FS9 for AES 2.09a

OPabst

• Developer

When you want to use the new FS9 Version of Aerosoft Weeze X with AES, you need attached Update:

1.) Install AES 2.09a (2.09 or older is not supported)

2.) Unzip the attached file into the <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder and replace old file

Then you can select and activate EDLV in AESHelp

Part of 2.10

• Upvote 1

Order#: 233315

I purchased AES Creditpack v2.09a on Tuesday 02 November, 2010, and just now getting around to installing/using it. But everytime I load Weeze - EDLV (FS9), I keep getting the following error (see below screenshot). I added the AES Version Incompatibility found - Reinstall AES Version 1.20 patch, but it still keeps ocurring. What am I doing wrong?

AESError.jpg

at this Date "Tuesday 02 November, 2010" AES 2.09a was not available and it looks like you use a very old Version.

What are you talking about (see below screenshot)? That's a partial of my Aerosoft store acct.

AESPurchase.jpg

• Developer

Beside the Serialnumber you get in the order, you only need always the newest installer, which could be found free to download at the productpage

You can just run the installer, even when a older version is installed. Then you have allways the newest version and you can use the Weeze update (which is not yet included in the Installerpack, will be part of the installer with the next Version).

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just downloaded v2.09a from my Aerosoft store account (Order#: 233315). So why are you directing me to a purchase page!?

Don't care about that! It is just the easiest way to get the latest version of AES. You can download it from your shop account or from the product site, it doesn't matter!

• Developer

It was only a missunderstanding of the Name "AES-Creditpack.zip", should better called "AES-Installer.zip"

The Links/File is updated the same time in the orders as on the productpage, but when you download it at the ordertime it was the version available at the ordertime (2.08 in your case), now it is updated to 2.09a.

As I not see, that there is in the orders, for me the easier reference is the version linked at the Productpage, that definitive always the last version.

Hello Oliver,

I installed Weeze and it is well declared. I get AES 2.09a and new Weeze AES file installed. Therefore, when I want to activate AES on EDLV, it is not possible because the line is written in red as sceneries not installed.

Any idea to help me please ?

Charles.