Scenery creating on my own

Emi

Hi,

i thing i have seen a thread where it was discribed how to create a scenery on our own and there was a tool which allowed us to do that. But that's almost a year ago, but now i wanted to make my own scenery. Sadly i can't find the thread using the search function, so does somebody know where i can get to this thread?

Thx for your help

Emi

Ok I have installed the SDK now, but there's no change in FSX. I have seen a Youtube Video on which someone is installing that programm and in the video there is a new menu added to FSX which is in title "tools". I haven't got this menu, so what do I have to do after the installation of the SDK?

(Win7 X64, FSX Gold)

You need to manually enable the tools in the file dll.xml. It's in the same folder as fsx.cfg.

Just change <disabled>true</disabled> to <disabled>false</disabled>

Drop down menus should then appear in FSX. To be honest, the only one I use is Traffic Toolbox, as it's useful because I compile my own AI flightplans.

I don't know what you are trying to achieve, but if you're just trying to improve the quality of a stock airport, just use ADE9x, as this has a thumbnail library of generic objects that you can use to create terminals etc

Hope this helps

Hi,

i thing i have seen a thread where it was discribed how to create a scenery on our own and there was a tool which allowed us to do that. But that's almost a year ago, but now i wanted to make my own scenery. Sadly i can't find the thread using the search function, so does somebody know where i can get to this thread?

Thx for your help

Emi

I guess you will find the thread you are looking for in the German Forum\Allgemeine Themen\Szenerie-design-Tutorial (by ThoRe)

Das ist auf Deutsch und gefällt Dir wahrscheinlich sowieso besser ;)

• Upvote 1

I guess you will find the thread you are looking for in the German Forum\Allgemeine Themen\Szenerie-design-Tutorial (by ThoRe)

Das ist auf Deutsch und gefällt Dir wahrscheinlich sowieso besser ;)

Ja genau den Thread hatte ich gesucht, danke!!!:):):)

Auf die Idee mal im deutsch forum zu suchen muss man auch erstmal kommen. Da sieht man mal wie sehr man sich ans englische gewöhnen kann, auch als Deutscher :lol:

Zu schade das ich grade in der 767 auf dem Weg von VRMM nach EDDM bin und nicht sofort anfangen kann :mellow:

Grüße

Emi

• Upvote 1

Okok,

I repeat my post in english:

Thank you that's exactly what I have been looking for. :):):)

You really have to get the idea that you might search in the german forum. There you see how you can get used to english, even as german guy. :lol:

To bad that i'm currently on a trip from VRMM to EDDM in a 767, so that I can't start developing now :mellow:

By the way, that was what I meant with saying that i'm getting so used to english^^ I just forgot that I was writing in german. If my english teacher would know that :D

Regards

Emi