Christmas is over

OleAndreasen

Ok Gentlemen and ladies

You wanted a Christmas tree - and we provided.

Now you want the tree to vanish - and again we provide.

Grab this file HERE And put it into your ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Andras Field\Scenery folder.

Overwrite the existing file, and Voilá, the Tree is cut down and used to heat up the upcoming VA terminal.

Enjoy

Nope, keepin' the tree. Way too festive!

Tobus - I like your style. I actually came to the same conclusion after considering the removal of the tree. I think we should simply make a slogan for ourselves.

In Andras Field its Christmas every day! laugh.gif

Who left the lights on all this time? I hope they are both paying the electricity bill, and offsetting the carbon footprint :lol:

I'm instructing next week so will take each light out one by one with a 7.62 tranquilliser.....

I'm instructing next week so will take each light out one by one with a 7.62 tranquilliser.....

James....

Could I have a few lessons in using that 7.62, as I have other lights on here and there, that needs to be blown out. laugh.gif