Plot sales NOW

OleAndreasen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News just in from Canadian Xpress do we want to give them a heli plot while they are waiting?

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to me.

Please feel free to contact me whenever a Terminal spot become available for our V.A. We will be pleased to look into your marketing plan and future vision development for Andras Field/Airpark and discuss future options for your team to join Canadian Xpress Virtual Airline.

Best regards from Canada,

News just in from Canadian Xpress do we want to give them a heli plot while they are waiting?

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to me.

Please feel free to contact me whenever a Terminal spot become available for our V.A. We will be pleased to look into your marketing plan and future vision development for Andras Field/Airpark and discuss future options for your team to join Canadian Xpress Virtual Airline.

Best regards from Canada,

Isnt that a bit arrogant? I mean.... Please feel free to contact me WHEN a terminal spot becomes available....

THEN we can discuss your teams joining us

So WE must provide first?

Hm... maybe just me being silly, but how about they provide? They want in with US.

Do they understand the terminal spot is theirs its just not built yet, and also understand that they have a spot on that ramp as and when they want it?

I did make it clear but may be they have misunderstood- is it worth Ole sending them a welcome note pointing it out?

Ole I don't know if this is good news you've got AF27

It IS good news.

Paul can you forward the mail from you to the Canadiens to me? then Ill send them a reply.

Matt can you do the drawing you talked of? to me.