I am worried a lot ! would I be sued ?

TheHedgehogPilot

hello,

recently I tried purchasing a product from my new aerosoft customer account, I choosed bank transfer and accepted the terms and conditions of use and confirmed my order. Unfortunately, i saw my account password in the place of my address and every detail is messed up even including country and bank. Looks like someone has been digging in there! The problem is, after seeing the situation I am not intended to buy the product and want to cancel the order.

please, help me out. I seriously have very limited knowledge about e-commerce and the other products which I bought was by my relative whom I paid the money (concorde x and airbus x).

product details: Simcheck A300B4-200.

Also, I want to tell that no transaction will be done because the details will not meet the required one's. Sorry, if it is something causing trouble but I am innocent and is never ever intended to do something wrong. There is no email received by me and no download is available yet, there should not be even one!

I have bought two products also, and is very impressed by their quality.

i don't want to be sued, all the mistake is not done by me or is done unknowingly.

I don't think there's a serious problem. Mabe your browser just filled the fields with wrong cookies. I don't see how anybody could mess with your account - unless you give away your personal data or use the most stupid passwords of all: "password". ;)

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I don't think there's a serious problem. Mabe your browser just filled the fields with wrong cookies. I don't see how anybody could mess with your account - unless you give away your personal data or use the most stupid passwords of all: "password". ;)

Follow up on this.

We checked the account and there seems to be nothing really wrong. One of our sales representatives will contact you very soon to sort it out.

In any case, don't worry, nothing bad happened.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

Hello,

please send your address data to christian.keil@aerosoft.de so I will update your account. I have informed my colleague who is on hold for your order.

Thank you

Christian

Aerosoft GmbH

• Upvote 1

hello,

recently I tried purchasing a product from my new aerosoft customer account, I choosed bank transfer and accepted the terms and conditions of use and confirmed my order. Unfortunately, i saw my account password in the place of my address and every detail is messed up even including country and bank. Looks like someone has been digging in there! The problem is, after seeing the situation I am not intended to buy the product and want to cancel the order.

please, help me out. I seriously have very limited knowledge about e-commerce and the other products which I bought was by my relative whom I paid the money (concorde x and airbus x).

product details: Simcheck A300B4-200.

Also, I want to tell that no transaction will be done because the details will not meet the required one's. Sorry, if it is something causing trouble but I am innocent and is never ever intended to do something wrong. There is no email received by me and no download is available yet, there should not be even one!

I have bought two products also, and is very impressed by their quality.

i don't want to be sued, all the mistake is not done by me or is done unknowingly.

You have a cookie problem. Delete them from your web browser, problem gone. Nothing whatsoever to do with security or suing. :blush:

Cant we just eat them instead

I'm for that too... :lol:

BTW: I'm glad to see how all of Aerosoft staff came quickly to your rescue.... That's the Aerosoft that I like and remember. Good Job, Gents!;)

:)

• Upvote 1