Go Flight Throttle Problem

bob57

I have read other posts regarding this issue, and none have helped. I have the Goflight Throtte Quadrant, as well as most of the GoFlight Modules, including MCP Pro. My joystick is the Saitek AV8R-01, with throttles disabled. I have a registered version of FSUIPC, latest version. My issue is Throttle One will not go to zero (using the keyboard or throttle quad), Throttle Two operates correctly. Neither Throttle show up in FSUIPC calibration, which I assume is correct. I running Win7 64bit, and like others no issue using my setup other than this aircraft. If you can, thank you. Bob

I was searching this "Systems" area for this fix. Since then I found the stcky for the Throttle setup. I will try this first, and hopefully all will be well. Bob

Followed instruction to the letter. Still cannot use this plane. I get erratic throttle movement. Throttle two engages the reverse thrust when increased, not just on this aircraft, but now on all my aircraft. I have almost every plane offered out there, and never spent so much time on trying to get it to work. For those who have no issues, I'm happy for you, and for those who suffer like me, have spent useless money on a useless plane, I also feel your pain! Airbus X has been deleted from my FSX. Bob

***Moved to Throttle Problems.***