FSX Scenery Santorini X

LoverOfFSX

Hello, yesterday i bought Santorini X on Simmarket.com

The scenery was great!! I was so satisfied, and the money was well used.... But one of my other games yesterday suddenly would not work, so i had to set my PC back to another time!

After that, i did not check if something had happened to the Santorini X scenery...

So i tried to see if it was there today, and it wasn't.

So first i tried to "Repair" the scenery with the install wizard. But nothing happened.

So i tried to remove it, really dumb of me but the Scenery did not work anyways.

And now the registration code does not work anymore when i tried to re install it, is there anyway that i can get a new Registration code or something, i don't wanna lose my money!!

Please help!

Cheers from Copenhagen

Im sure you wont loose your money if you've got proof of purchase.1st make sure, if your highlighting/copy, and pasting that your not including a space or the ( : ) bit at the start of the reg code.

If not then send a mail to Support@Aerosoft.com.

Okay, thanks you very much :)

I've checked the reg code and it is as it should be, but it will no be accepted, wich is because i've used it before :P

Thanks anyway, i will send a mail to Aerosoft :)

Hello LoverofFSX,

If the registration worked initially then it must work again, the problem is that you may be inserting your e-mail address incorrectly, best to copy and paste them exactly as they are in your account at the shop of purchase.