Can't seem to complete the 1st test in 1 min? Help

will12

The bus is running slow and never completes in time. Is it my laptop, a fault or just me? Is there anyway past this test so I can actually play the game? Thanks

Please somone help, I can't continue :( I was so looking forward to playing.

Thanks anyone?

Will

Perhaps you could list your System Specs, so that people can help you further. Also indicate if you are using a steering device.^_^

• 2 weeks later...

It's installed on my sons laptop ..3GB 900@2.20Gtz 2.19GHz 32 bit.

Has been tried with and without steering device, still the same result.

Game was bought brand new sealed, and has been registered on installation.

Any help is appreciated, thankyou

It's installed on my sons laptop ..3GB 900@2.20Gtz 2.19GHz 32 bit.

Has been tried with and without steering device, still the same result.

Game was bought brand new sealed, and has been registered on installation.

Any help is appreciated, thankyou

What’s your graphics card?

What’s the full name of your CPU?

What’s your Ram?

What Windows version are you using?

You can find this with “System Information” in your start menu where you see a folder called “System Tools”. They are essential when reporting a problem. Your specs are not defined enough to make an educated evaluation, but I’m betting it’s a graphics card issue (just a guess).

• 1 month later...

i had the same problem. your laptop is a little bit too slow (so was mine). i then tried on my pc where i have a more powerful graphic card, an now the whole simlation runs faster and the bus accelerates faster. it seems that on my laptop the bus only had 50HP (PS) and on my PC it has 250HP. i can't tell you why, but that's how it was.

try to reduce your graphic settings AND the resolution, so it will run faster and you will achieve it in 1minute