The best one EVER...

Fabio 79

Well, I've mentioned this before but it's just to reinforce how this add on is perfect even despite of the bugs so far...

It's strange how other people complain about it even knowing the "target" that this add on was developed for...

I have all imaginable add-ons for FSX, all PMDG's, All Captain Sim, LVL-D, All Carenado's, A2A, Real Air (Except for SF260) and this is my favorite one !!

Of course it's a matter of taste but I really think Aerosoft made a winner with the Airbus X balance between complexity x graphics and (FPS) as a consequence...

The bugs of course are still there but, it doesn't really affect (so far) the pleasure to fly it... Annoying things like engine spool when starting up, Aircraft state not saving as DEFAULT state, You can't control FSX default pushback truck to turn, and some other minor things.

Except for that, I'm not sure if I've been very lucky with this bus but regarding autopilot, throttles, FBW, it works flawlessly to me !!

Graphics ?? What to say... Out of this world !!! Splendid performance !!!

For those who think that Complex Add-ons = Professional Pilots, they are wrong... I'm an Offshore EC-225 1st Officer and since I have to deal with Flight plans, FMS input Data, and many other burocracies , I don't care about summing up the flight when I'm off using FSX and like I said, in my opinion, the Bus X is a perfect combination of all this...

PS - I respect other people opinions if they want more complex add-ons but don't complain or curse this one if it doesn't deliver what you are looking for...

I would buy in a heart beat, any kind of Aerosoft Airline add-on following the Airbus X "line/logic"

Looking forward to 1.23 update !

• Upvote 1

Hi

totally agree with you on this one.i can also help you with the pushback which works for me.

i use yoke buttons

i assign a button to start the pushback.

then assign one button through fsuipc to press the 1 ( to make tail go left) and another to press the number 2(to make tail go right).

i dont use airport traffic so i have no pushback trucks,so i can't garauntee this will work for you.give it a go.

you must have a registered copy of Fsuipc to make this work.

cheers

steve