AES 2.09a with EDDS

Fred

Is EDDS activated? As long as EDDS is not correct activated by the Aerosoft Launcher, AES will not see this airport.

Yes it has been activated and all green to go.

I fixed it. The scenery was not added into the library. This is the first time that this has happened to an Aerosoft scenery. They always add themselves into the library. Strange. Thanks anyway.

• Developer

Did you use the TrafficTool in the EDDS Main Folder while you run the FSX. Stop the FSX first, then use this TOOL to config the Traffic, save and restart the FSX, then you should not get any Error message from the FS, he will rebuild the Scenery.DAT first.

Yes I have. I had no traffic on the motorway so I removed and restarted and added again maybe something did not get deleted. I now see .off after the file name will try again.When I activate traffic I get the error and when I deactivate the scenery The file is off and no problem but also noe traffic.

• Developer

Did you had Problems to activate the Scenery with the Launcher? Did you try the EDDSTraffic.EXE before the Scenery was activated?

Can you make a screen of the Filelist with all AESLite-*.* Files, where I can see the filesize

• Developer

Filesize looks ok. Can you please try to move this marked file out of this folder (in a TEMP folder), then start the FSX (you should see a rebuild of database and no error),

then stop the FSX, move the files back and start the FSX again and you should again see a database rebuild but also no error.

If the error comes back, make a Zip of this files and send them via eMail to support@aerosoft.com, so that they send be the files, then I check if they are ok.

• Developer

The FSX Traffic is not driving around the airport, therefore this AESLite traffic is shown, but your pictures will not show much related streets. How it looks on the Highway and did you have the VistaMare Submenu below ADD-ons Menue, or is AES runing on your FSX?

Hello Oliver I have done a re-install a week ago as FSX would not start I have vistamar in FSX\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll etc but I just have FSUICP below the addons sub menue couldd that be the cause? But I have the traffic in EDDF.

• Developer

Do you have AES installed (not only the AESLite of the sceneries)?

If not, maybe it's an idea to install the AES, you don't need to activate any airport, only install the newest Version, later you can remove the AES Basepack entry in the Scenery Library if you want.

But AESHelp has features to check the version of the Vistamare modules and the correct config of the DLL.XML, maybe there is something wrong after the reinstall of you FSX (i hope you have SP2 or ACC Pack installed too).

• Developer

When AES don't bring you the Modules up and runing, there is something wrong in you FSX installation, which could not fixed by any automatic process.

1) Did you get Popups after the first install of any addon which use the Modules (GAP/Simwings Scnery or AES), where you answer not to thrust them?

Maybe you can check this here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=27033

2) You have a buggy DLL.XML file, so that the modules will not be started correct. This file you can find where the FSX.CFG is, make a ZIP of the DLL.XML and attach it here, then I can check the format.

• Developer

Ok, this file looks good. The Modules is in there.

Did you check the Thrusted parts?

Did you see any *.LOG file in the FSX\Vistamare or FSX\Vistamare\BIN folder?

Yes the trusted parts are OK As in the link you sent me heres the bin files.

vista.jpg

I have a log file with this wrote in it.

ViMaCoreLog

FAILED SimConnect Open()

FAILED Loading of D:\Flight SimulatorX\VistaMare\bin\VMCX_SP2.dll with error code -4

• Developer

Ok, there is the problem, the SimConnect is not runing on FSX installation, which is needed for Vistamare (and others modules and addons, like Aircrafts, I think FSUIPC need it too).

I have not idea yet, how to fix it, must google the next days. But, it's not a primary Vistamare problem, this modules are only effected by this.

Maybe you can post a zip of the SimConnect.XML (same location as the dll.xml), so I can compare it with my one.