Aerosoft Airbus X 320/321

KML

<b>I purchased Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 x product. I am vista and MFS Acc. Pack. user. And also I've installed the update 1.22 .I have some problems with your product and need your help. Thank you in advance for your help.

PROBLEMS!!!1- MCDU- At INIT section after i've entered the From/To, I can not make changes in anyway.- Wind Section is not active.- I can't choose departure and arrival runways of the airports which i've entered.- Because of the problem i told up, i can't use SIDs and STARs.- CLB SPEED is not adjustable manually.- CRZ SPEED is not adjustable manually.- DES SPEED is not adjustable manually.- At climb session after passing 10000 feet, because of i couldn't change the CLB SPEED, throttle is decrasing at CL/B mode. Normally throtle must hold constant and vertical speed must change by automaticly.- The flight plans i have entered to CMDU is visible at FSX's flight plan.- When i select the intersections i have entered, I can't see hold ,VIA/GO TO,NEXT WPT,NEX DES modes.And also i can't select the names of arrival and departure according to ICAO which i have entered to CMDU. I can only enter the waypoints but can't choose the runways and SID and STAR procedures.- CMDU isn't defining T/C and T/D points on route.

(********- At minumum point the plane gives nose down suddenly.*********) 2-COCKPIT PROBLEMS- AT F/O side, I can't control anything including EFIS and MCDU- There is a problem in clb mode of FCU. At PFD i see Speed Climb writing. At overhead panel i can't use the IRS section.

- At minumum point the plane gives nose down suddenly.

3-DEFICIENCIES<br style=line-height: 17px; ">-We want Cockpit's all the switchs are to be function<br style=line-height: 17px; ">-Strobe light's effect is on the ground and intra cloud<br style="line-height: 19px; ">-nav. lights and landing lights effect intra clouds<br style="line-height: 19px; ">-wing and flaps stretch..<br style="line-height: 19px; ">-Please add the 1000,2500,V1,VR,V2,Take off power set or 80 knots or one hundred sounds to GPWS</b>

Obviously you haven't read ANY of the Product information of the Aerosoft Airbus X. Nearly everything you stated as "Problems" have been mentioned here already and most have also been explained by aerosoft itself. I think it's best for you when you open a Browser of your choice and go the the Aerosoft homepage. From there, find your way to the product page for the Aerosoft Airbus X AND READ the implemented features AND not implemented ones.

Yes, this product is far from perfect and has many issues, starting from sudden nose-diving to strange thrust behaviour, sudden crashes, strange flight dynamics etc. etc. etc. but well... one can only hope for another update or the "Advanced Edition" when ever it will be released.

• Upvote 1