MCDU "0."

Alan Do

Contact me on Skype or here. I can help you. I know exactly what the problem is and how to fix it.

Marc Anthony Storm

Marc Anthony Gonzalez

Hello Marc,

Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed and appreciated to the causes of this as it may well help plenty of others to resolve the issue :)

Hello Marc,

Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed and appreciated to the causes of this as it may well help plenty of others to resolve the issue :)

Hey Shaun, would it be too much to make me a bigger part of the team at Aerosoft forum. The answer after searching for a bit is in the Dll.XML file. Who ever installs the ERJ Jets and I did, after its installed it does make an error on the Dll.XML page.

At the very bottom where it says <Simbase.Document> which is suppose to be the last entry on the dll.xml page, the ERJ Jets seem to add a letter or other entry right after <Simbase.Document>. So you will see this for example:

<Simbase.Document>

R

or may an "=" or anything else that does not belong there.

I removed that R and the Airbus X now works perfectly. When I reinstalled the ERJ Jets on my system after making sure the Airbus X was fine, I saw that it entered the = sign instead of R. So I removed it knowing what it will

do to my Airbus X and Im not having any issues. The ERJ Jets when installed will throw in a little SNAFU to mess up the dll.xml file so you have to be careful. Thats the answer and I hope you take my request seriously.

I do help a lot of people with FSX with issues regarding sceneries and aircraft and even setting FSX up correctly to attain good FPS. Thanks Shaun for responding back so soon..

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

I also resently had this "0." problem that put the use of my beloved Airbus X on jeopardy.. All my problems began after Installed FSDreamTeam sceneryfile that came with an addon manager...for my configuration it messed a whole deal. No addon or FsRecorder in the fsx menubar...all simply gone...and the dll. xml file was also corrupted by the scenery installation that resulted with this FMC problem with Airbus X. I have tons of addons and never experienced anything like this!

I had to "ping" the SimConnect to make the addon menu available cause no re-istallation helped and restore the older dll.xml file cause it later came clear that the GPS parameters in the file were no longer there causing the FMC scratchpad to jam.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Planespotting.

Deactivate the user account control on the control panel of 7. Click on the User Account icon and then on the Modify Parameters of the user account. Put all the cursors down and restart.

Uninstall the Airbus and reinstall it.

Regards,

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Planespotting.

Deactivate the user account control on the control panel of 7. Click on the User Account icon and then on the Modify Parameters of the user account. Put all the cursors down and restart.

Uninstall the Airbus and reinstall it.

Regards,

Alex

i tried the user accounts settings and reinstalled it but the problem is still there i also downloaded the dll file but im not sure where to put it

i tried the user accounts settings and reinstalled it but the problem is still there i also downloaded the dll file but im not sure where to put it

Do a search on Google for fsx dll.xml it should tell you where it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I've got the same problem. I tried a lot things but I really don't know what to do. The Airbus X is an amazing plane to fly with, but that stucking .0 on the MCDU is realy annoying! Here is my dll.xml file and I hope that somebody can help me.

Kind Regards,

NoLimitsNicky96

dll.xml

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I've got the same problem. I tried a lot things but I really don't know what to do. The Airbus X is an amazing plane to fly with, but that stucking .0 on the MCDU is realy annoying! Here is my dll.xml file and I hope that somebody can help me.

Kind Regards,

NoLimitsNicky96

The gpsmodule entry was not added there is a post on the Airbus X forum on how to add it.

• 5 weeks later...

I can not find dll.xml on my computer.

Did you follow my instructions?

C:\Users\Your computer account name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

If oyu cant see if then you need to go to google and type into google how to show hidden files and folders. Follow the instructions for that and you will then be able to find your dll.xml

Archived