Plot AF25

James A

Unless a plot sale has been inadvertently deleted and with the new owners plot map in update 1.15 this plot has been sold on the quiet?? Answers on a postcard please!

AF24 through to 29 are Heli plots of which none have gone up for sale as far as I can see but look at the plot owners list! Ole has compiled and published with this entry which lists for AF25 "Christoph Beck", the new map of plots state it's "private". As far as I am aware or can tell from the list of plots that have gone up for sale, none are listed as having any heli plots being made available. Hence, the query.

AF24 through to 29 are Heli plots of which none have gone up for sale as far as I can see but look at the plot owners list! Ole has compiled and published with this entry which lists for AF25 "Christoph Beck", the new map of plots state it's "private". As far as I am aware or can tell from the list of plots that have gone up for sale, none are listed as having any heli plots being made available. Hence, the query.

James

I was in fact very puzzled about this myself, when I saw it. I didnt get to investigate on the matter at the time, but now that you bring it to my attention, I shall find out what the heck it is all about. I do not recall any heli-plots being up for sale at anytime either. Ill look at it, and return James.

Just checked the old posts nothing there about AF25 or Christoph Beck

To my knowledge there has never been a helicopter plot sale on the forum and not a commercial one either (since being a director).

Not a problem, just thought I would bring it to someone's attention as I know no Heli plots have been up for sale. If this is the case then the data for both the owners list and the map of plot sales need updating.

Don't know, I only noticed it after the update and checking the files from the old version against the new. At least it's been brought to light so to speak and hopefully get sorted.

Ive just checked the AA Club database and his name doesnt come up on there either. I wonder who this mistery guy is?

Hi,

let me solve the "mystery" about the new owner of AF25. If you read the Andras Field manual (and various others) you will find my name under "credits" since I am the one who proofreads and translates Mathijs' manuals. I do this for fun but couldn't resist the temptation to ask for a helicopter plot -- not knowing that it would cause such a sensation. Nonetheless, here I am hoping my job will allow me the time to build a house on my plot where friends can come by to have a drink of homebrewed CyBeer.

Being located close to the rwy I don't expect any complaints from neighbours about too much laughing and BBQing going on in my garden in summer :rolleyes: .

Regards,

Christoph

Hi,

let me solve the "mystery" about the new owner of AF25. If you read the Andras Field manual (and various others) you will find my name under "credits" since I am the one who proofreads and translates Mathijs' manuals. I do this for fun but couldn't resist the temptation to ask for a helicopter plot -- not knowing that it would cause such a sensation. Nonetheless, here I am hoping my job will allow me the time to build a house on my plot where friends can come by to have a drink of homebrewed CyBeer.

Being located close to the rwy I don't expect any complaints from neighbours about too much laughing and BBQing going on in my garden in summer :rolleyes: .

Regards,

Christoph

- And the board had no idea... sigh! Communications still lack in this place. Not your problem though Beckair - I also want to welcome you to the community.

I will ask the rest of the board that we put up heli-plots for sale this weekend, to celebrate the upcoming Huey X. More very soon.

Thanks for the welcome. If you're planning to sell the heli-plots you might suggest aerosoft to offer the owners a deal similar to the one with the A300: a discount (or free copy) of the new Huey. I just proofread the manual and it looks like an awesome addition.

Christoph

Thanks for the welcome. If you're planning to sell the heli-plots you might suggest aerosoft to offer the owners a deal similar to the one with the A300: a discount (or free copy) of the new Huey. I just proofread the manual and it looks like an awesome addition.

Christoph

Thank you Christoph for the heads up, and the suggestion. Ill do my best on that one. No promises though. Do you know when it will be out?

EDIT: Just read the Huey forum.... Tomorrow is the big day.