vasFMC 2.0 and Aerosoft Airbus X

Ivek

Hello!

I just installed vasFMC 2.0 . I wonder That vasFMC 2.0 would work with airbus x , but it is work.

Some switches doesnt work, example ILS button or STD button (I have to push both buttons in vasFMS and Airbus).

What I can do to fix it?

What file your made?

I run vasFMC on my second PC(laptop) with Windows XP x32, program works fine.

Also my friend has win 7 x64, vasFMS wokrs fine on x64.

It is possible to sync from vasFMS FMC to airbus x FMC ( v1,v2, vr...or tran. level...etc.)

vasFMS 2.1 cooming soon ...

What file your made?

I run vasFMC on my second PC(laptop) with Windows XP x32, program works fine.

Also my friend has win 7 x64, vasFMS wokrs fine on x64.

It is possible to sync from vasFMS FMC to airbus x FMC ( v1,v2, vr...or tran. level...etc.)

vasFMS 2.1 cooming soon ...

sorry misleading i dident made a file to work whit vasfmc but to another program. just iritating internet goes on and off .

but about 64bit version there is only the 32 bit version avereble from there dowonload sektion as i saw some problems whit win 7 64 bit version but yes a new version is on its way.

but think it is hard to do much about having to enter 2 places. as that is always the tricky part when it isent build into a project.