Moving or placing aircraft carriers?

KyleD

Hey everyone, I recently got Aerosoft's Seahawk package with Shipyard 2, and am making some fleets using it. I was wondering if anyone knows of any payware or freeware, other than AICarriers 2, that can place a carrier anywhere I would like, or can someone point me in the direction of a forum or website describing how to do it? Thank you!

Hey everyone, I recently got Aerosoft's Seahawk package with Shipyard 2, and am making some fleets using it. I was wondering if anyone knows of any payware or freeware, other than AICarriers 2, that can place a carrier anywhere I would like, or can someone point me in the direction of a forum or website describing how to do it? Thank you!

It's also in the Manual!!

Thank you again for the response Shaun, I just wanted to see any other options others may know of. I ended up using AICarriers 2, which works great. I'm also looking into the payware you suggested, it's really thorough with tons of customization available, thanks again!