New Avionics for Cheyenne

baldk9

I love flying the Cheyenne, it is one of my favorites. I know there are add ons that would provide additional upgraded avionics GPS etc. Has Aerosoft given any thought to provide an intergal modern avionics package that could be made available at cost to Cheyenne customers? Thanks

The Cheyenne was developed by Digital Aviation, a group of designers which closed down in April last year!

I am aware of that thank you, but since Aerosoft has taken over development of the CRJ from Digital it was a thought that an update was possible through Aerosoft. Just a thought for an improvement of a great product.

There was no agreement to develop the Cheyenne, whcih was an old model converted to FSX. There never was any suggestion by Aerosoft that they would do so, nor that any agreement existed to do so. I seriously doubt they hold the rights to the original model, so no development is possible.

You are in error.

However you might be able to get Reality XP gauges to work, but probably at the cost of the functionality and actual representation of the systems in the DA Cheyenne.

Good luck if you go down that path!