German Airports 1 – Stuttgart FSX Intial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Thanks and installed but have still default buildings :(

After checking the scenery directory all files called bgl.blob !!!

Wrong build here...

Cheers,

André

Did you use the Aerosoft launcher for activateing the product?

Did you use the Aerosoft launcher for activateing the product?

Yes of course as always :-)

Actually I have all GAP stuff an no problem hence this is the first.

I remember from the past we had it once with another scenery and that was a wrong build....

When renaming bgl.blob to bgl it still misses some buildings and

the exclude isn't correct because still default FSX building show-up and no double AFDS file ;-)

I'm also having a non-activated EDDS. The installer told me that the registration was succesfull. However in FSX the airport is still default en AES EDDS is not showing. The scenery files still have the *.blob extension.

This is my first scenery with the Aerosoft Launcher so I tried activating using the Launcher. Activating via the Aerosoft Launcher (as administrator) doesn't work, the Launcher is telling me that the Aerosoft Server is currently not available and I need to check my internet settings.

My internet connection is just fine.

FSX and Win7-64.

Best Regards,

Ricardo De Luca

Hello awf,

So would you please say how you resolved the issues as others may have the same.

Well Shaun I would have expected the help from you guys :blush:

It was after reading the German forum good Oliver was pointing a German speaking simmer to the solution.

Cheers,

André

Hello all, first post for me although been a customer for many years.

I downloded Stuttgart X 2 days ago, registered and activated via new launcher and the install was fine and the scenery was working fine, but went back to fly from Stuttgart the next day and no scenery is showing at all, I have tried everything I can think of...Repair program, check activation but nothing works.

I have noticed that Stuttgart X is no longer showing in my FSX scenery library.

I have many other Aerosoft airorts installed..GibX, GAP3, Ibiza, Menorca etc..and these are all fine, just Stuttgart X seems to be a problem

Tried to find fix on German forum but have zero German language skills and babelfish is struggling as well

Please can somebody help point me in the right direction with this fault (in English pls)

Many thanks,

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Managed to sort it by down loading again & fresh install and all is well now, not sure why it went "on the tilt" last time round but it is running well with my Airbus X and MD11 now.

Actually I am in flying from Brum to Stuttgart with Flybe for a business meeting with one of my business suppliers in a couple of weeks and look forwards to comparing my scenery with it!.

Might post some comparison shots when I get back

I have my own little business so always try to go through the airports I buy from Aerosoft for FSX (God bless Ryanair and Flybe!!), sad really I know... but I just love this hobby and Aerosoft German Airports are spot on. I travel in Germany quite often and I am always smiling when going to the gate when I see how close they look to FSX Aerosoft versions.

Cheers Shaun...

PS: nice to see you spell your name properly as well :-)

Hi all

Bought today EDDS, looks fine on your Webside :-)

Indeed I have installed it and can not get it correct.

Indeed there is no Runway, only the lights, and buildings are white only.

I have it activated and the update was done, therefore in the aerosoft launcher the both signs were in green.

I have it then moved in the scenery on top of all, but his had no effect.

The files are all in .bgl, I guess no problem there.

Gents, do you have an suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Mutz

@ MUTZ, did you install as admin?. Or right click the installer and run as ''admin''?

Wow thanks for the quick answer. I should have read the manual first (shame on me...) It was the DX 10 issue.

When it is deactivated, as written in the manual EDDS is like the nice pictures on the web side :-)

Sorry for any inconvinience.

Cheers Mutz

Hi Guys....,

I am currently reviewing Stuttgart for our club mag, the fs9 version works great, but i have installed the FSX version and have bad textures on runway. I have the Cargo buildings showing ok, but the Main Terminal is default, and all other buldings heading down towards R25 are not there. Also you will see signs on threshold of R07. I have uninstalled twice, and reinstalled as Admin. DirectX 10 not ticked...

ScreenShot006.bmp

ScreenShot005.bmp

ScreenShot007.bmp

ScreenShot008.bmp

Sorry but i thought the pics would show up on post :-(

Any clues???

• Developer

Yes, but you need to select the EDDS entry on the left side so that you see the Product on the right side and then you can press the Activation Button below to enter the email and Key again.

When this is done and the activation is green, the product is fully installed.

Without the activation the product install is not complete and the scenery not full visable.

More infos about this process your find here

Hello Class1,

If it worked for the initial install it should work for the Launcher, please make sure you dont copy any spaces into it and also your e-mail needs to be exactly as it is in the order as they are case sensitive.

Also select the right shop of purchase.

i am reviewing it for the pc pilots ireland, maybe it has to be the email from the editor of the mag. But i did accept my email on initial installer. ill keep you informed

• 2 weeks later...

AI Traffic approaching RW 07 does not work correctly with MTX! Some ac dont land at all, some land at the reciprocal end with a very steep approach. Additionally, ai ac taxiing to start position (07) are crossing a parking position (Parking Gate # 46).

I'm really disappointed with some AS airports in terms of ai traffic. Don't you guys test the approaches with ai traffic like MTX or UT2. This is not the first time that I observed some laziness with the afx files (formerly afcad) of new products. Sometimes it is so easy to correct that even I as programming dummy am able to do this (with ade). So why can't the developer ???

BTW, I have no other EDDS afcad active on my system (checked this carefully)

regards

Harry