New Avionic Sounds

Swen

Hello Björn,

your new avionic sound steals my nerves. There is a high frequency sound in it. Its like be an old apu is running. I went crazy, so i hear that sound all time long and i can't belive that this real. Please rescue my ears from that high freq noise.

your new avionic sound steals my nerves. There is a high frequency sound in it. Its like be an old apu is running. I went crazy, so i hear that sound all time long and i can't belive that this real. Please rescue my ears from that high freq noise.

Hi Swen,

This is the actual sound that I recorded in the real aircraft a few weeks ago... but as I had expected some people wouldn't like the sound I have included the old one also ;)

Go to the FSX->Sound->SimcheckA300 folder and change the following filenames:

- BC_A300_BAT_NEW.wav is the file that is used, rename that to another filename

- BC_A300_BAT.wav is the old file, rename that to BC_A300_BAT_NEW.wav

You will have the old sound back...

Björn

Thank you very much and go ahead with your great work. I love your Bus.

Did you record an engine sound, too? What equip in airbus cockpit can create this high frequ noise?

Did you record an engine sound, too? What equip in airbus cockpit can create this high frequ noise?

The sound is the avionics ventilation system, is it indeed quite loud and there was this high pitch sound in it. Some other sounds in the cockpit have changed all based on these new recordings.

Regarding engine sounds, that's not something I am good at so we still have the TSS sounds for that. I had about 1 hour in the A300 cockpit to record all kinds of sounds and I took the best ones out. note that the old sounds where also recorded in the A300 but in a simulator not in the real aircraft.

Björn