PFE ProFlight & PF2000

BadaBing

Hi folks,

So I'm following the PFE/ProFlight Tutorial through each step to convert a flight plan from FSX, and as i go through the steps to where PF2000 is supposed tos select FLT from the flight plan converted, the window is empty. Somehow PFE is not transfering the file to PF2000 so it can be highlighted and compiled in PF2000. What gives? Can anyone reference the tutorial and walk me through it? In the guidance it shows in the PF2000 window with files on the left chosen at "pilots" and on the right window all the flight plans. But in reality when I have the progrms open in the PF2000 window for selecting a flight plan it just has the "dummy" file created by default. Ok, hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi folks,

So I'm following the PFE/ProFlight Tutorial through each step to convert a flight plan from FSX, and as i go through the steps to where PF2000 is supposed tos select FLT from the flight plan converted, the window is empty. Somehow PFE is not transfering the file to PF2000 so it can be highlighted and compiled in PF2000. What gives? Can anyone reference the tutorial and walk me through it? In the guidance it shows in the PF2000 window with files on the left chosen at "pilots" and on the right window all the flight plans. But in reality when I have the progrms open in the PF2000 window for selecting a flight plan it just has the "dummy" file created by default. Ok, hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Rob

So reloaded it all, follow all steps in the instructions and when it's time to connect PFE to the flight simulator when it's running in the back ground. I get a pop-up error from PFE stating the data base has to be rebuilt. Second time it happens. Have not been successfull in the connection.

Second, the instructions state that I don't have to convert a flight plan if I build it with FSBuild. So no instructions on how to get the two programs to talk to each other, in FSbuild there is no option to configure to export directly to PFE. This program sucks or the instructions suck and I'd like some help. thanks

Rob

So reloaded it all, follow all steps in the instructions and when it's time to connect PFE to the flight simulator when it's running in the back ground. I get a pop-up error from PFE stating the data base has to be rebuilt. Second time it happens. Have not been successfull in the connection.

Second, the instructions state that I don't have to convert a flight plan if I build it with FSBuild. So no instructions on how to get the two programs to talk to each other, in FSbuild there is no option to configure to export directly to PFE. This program sucks or the instructions suck and I'd like some help. thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

best is to go directly to the PFE forum here :

PFE forum