Uploaded Repaints

FSXaddict

Shaun,

I'm posting here because I've had no response from an email sent to the support department several weeks ago with "attn shaun fletcher". I've been asked by several members if I would release repaints I did of the Airbus X back when that specific thread was open for Airbus repainters. I uploaded them to the server you provided. My question is, would you still have access to them, and would it be possible you could upload them for the members requesting them? I'll list them below:

Spirit A321 requested by duckbilled

Jetstar requested by JusJ

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Shaun,

I'm posting here because I've had no response from an email sent to the support department several weeks ago with "attn shaun fletcher". I've been asked by several members if I would release repaints I did of the Airbus X back when that specific thread was open for Airbus repainters. I uploaded them to the server you provided. My question is, would you still have access to them, and would it be possible you could upload them for the members requesting them? I'll list them below:

Spirit A321 requested by duckbilled

Jetstar requested by JusJ

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Thanks for looking further in to this.