Helgoland X and German Airports 1 issue

Emi

Hello

I have a problem with the products mentioned above.

When i try to load a flight at EDXH or EZ19 FSX positiones me under the runway on the textures included in VFR Germany Nord.

In VFR Germany there isn't mesh terrain which is as good as in Helgoland X or German Airifelds 1 and so i'm under the runway then.

But if I try to take off the engines fail at the point where they hit the runway of EDXH or EZ19 and so i'm always crashing because i can't stop in front of the runways end.

In the scenerie library I have set both of those addons higher than VFR Germany 2, but it doesn't help.

Has anyone got an idea what's going wrong there?

Regards

Emi

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello

I have a problem with the products mentioned above.

When i try to load a flight at EDXH or EZ19 FSX positiones me under the runway on the textures included in VFR Germany Nord.

In VFR Germany there isn't mesh terrain which is as good as in Helgoland X or German Airifelds 1 and so i'm under the runway then.

But if I try to take off the engines fail at the point where they hit the runway of EDXH or EZ19 and so i'm always crashing because i can't stop in front of the runways end.

In the scenerie library I have set both of those addons higher than VFR Germany 2, but it doesn't help.

Has anyone got an idea what's going wrong there?

Regards

Emi

Maybe this helps.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for late answer, but no, it doesn't. My scenerie library already looks like this and i still got the problem.

But today i found out that i can get on top of the runway when selecting my departure runways directly and not just "active runway" in the fsx option where i select the airport. So i think the problem is solved now anyway.

Thx for your help +1

Emi

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry for late answer, but no, it doesn't. My scenerie library already looks like this and i still got the problem.

But today i found out that i can get on top of the runway when selecting my departure runways directly and not just "active runway" in the fsx option where i select the airport. So i think the problem is solved now anyway.

Thx for your help +1

Emi

Emi, checked just, but choosing the rwy doesn't help.

What I found was this:

The rwy to more to the right results from German Landmarks, because after deactivating GL airfields itwas gone:

Also, compared with pictures in Google Earth, the "standard rwy" seems to be better positioned.

But problem in general still exits, and even the trick, moving the aircraft up on the rwy in slew mode doesn't work (like in Helgoland).

So this seems to me to be a bug.

BTW when I try to land, the aircrfaft falls through the ground.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Deactivating FS Global 2008 solved the problem, but this not a real option!

BTW why are there 2 airports? Well, they use different codes:

- GA1 uses EZ19

- German Landmarks E192

In the case of E192 it would be interesting to know how to exclude this aiport without deactivating all German Landmarks Airfields. E192 doesn't fit at all compared with pictures in Google Earth.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For Pellworm in German Airfields 1 the content of the ZIP attached here will help:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=15670&view=findpost&p=232090

Just copy it to your FSX\Aerosoft\German Airfields 1\Scenery folder.

Can't comment on German Landmarks though.

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks a lot!!! :D

That file did it. And regarding the German Landmarks, I decided to remove them, as most object are covered by VFRG and the Airfields are causing other problems, e.g. with Flightsim Commander. German Landmarks uses not official codes, causing FSC to read all these airfields double and so cluttering the FSC screen.