double scenery in AES

Hello everyone.

I write this topic because I have a problem with aes 2.07.

I installed a scenario, which is based on the library files, which are ISD-Malpensa and ISD-Fiumicino.

the airport in question is LIME (Bergamo-Orio al Serio).

when I want to activate, AES and tells me that LIMC and LIRF were found 2 times, and I will turn off automatically. What can I do to fix it?

then, or active LIRFand LIMC, and disability LIME , or the opposite.

p.s. sorry for my bad English

Hello everyone.

I write this topic because I have a problem with aes 2.07.

I installed a scenario, which is based on the library files, which are ISD-Malpensa and ISD-Fiumicino.

the airport in question is LIME (Bergamo-Orio al Serio).

when I want to activate, AES and tells me that LIMC and LIRF were found 2 times, and I will turn off automatically. What can I do to fix it?

then, or active LIRFand LIMC, and disability LIME , or the opposite.

p.s. sorry for my bad English

1st install the latest basepack

• Developer

When you get this message, I would expect, that you have mixed up files in you installation. It looks like that several files related only to LIRF are also installed into the Bergamo Scenery Directory.

In my Bergamo Scenery Directory I only find 4 BGL files: AF2_LIME.BGL, ISDLIME2K.BGL, ISDL_EX1.BGL and ISDLIME2Kedif.BGL, not more.

If you are working with Windows 7 you have to open FS as administrator. Probably FS has not that icon, but when you use Active sky you'll see it. Run it from there. Then check youre scenery libary and add the ones you're missing. Close FS and you'll see them in AES again.

The next times after, again run it as an administrator and all go fine (with me anyway).

I don't know why this is happening, but for me the solution.

Reg,

John