AES installation Not able to configure AES to work with FSX

Meijer

I have just purchased and installed AES for FSX.

The installation went okay except that I did not get the warning: Would you like to designate vmacorex.dll.

I have Aeorsoft Mega Scenery EHAM X installed.

But I get a message saying: error while connecting flightsim. Please start FS and place aircraft on active AES airport.. I did that. Still no luck.

In FSX under add-on I have FSUIPC and Squawkbox but nothing of Vistamare.

The ctrl-shift-W combination does nothing.

So AES in not working. In AES help in the left upper corner it says in red: Disconnected.

I removed the VistaMare directory and restarted AES. No luck.

I run FSX and AES as administrator.

I have read the manual and all AES forum pages. Could not find a resolution in it.

So perhaps you have a suggestion, I hope. I would be gratefull.

I have Windows 7 64 bit.

regards

Alex

• Developer

Can you try to start AESConfig.EXE direct from the ..\Aerosoft\AES directory and also in Admin Mode. This tool must run in the same Mode as the FS is started.

And take care, that you place the Aircraft on a Airport which is active (FSX in AEShelp) and the Window opens with Ctrl+Shift+W, otherwise the connect can not work too.

Can you try to start AESConfig.EXE direct from the ..\Aerosoft\AES directory and also in Admin Mode. This tool must run in the same Mode as the FS is started.

I did. Didn't work.

And take care, that you place the Aircraft on a Airport which is active (FSX in AEShelp) and the Window opens with Ctrl+Shift+W, otherwise the connect can not work too.

I did. Didn't work

This is in the ViMaCli DLL file

TLOSS error

SING error

DOMAIN error

R6028

- unable to initialize heap

R6027

- not enough space for lowio initialization

R6026

- not enough space for stdio initialization

R6025

- pure virtual function call

R6024

- not enough space for _onexit/atexit table

R6019

- unable to open console device

R6018

- unexpected heap error

R6017

- unexpected multithread lock error

R6016

- not enough space for thread data

abnormal program termination

R6009

- not enough space for environment

R6008

- not enough space for arguments

R6002

- floating point not loaded

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: ... <program name unknown> ÿÿÿÿ í< ÿÿÿÿ I= GetLastActivePopup GetActiveWindow MessageBoxA user32.dll ÿÿÿÿåO éO ÿÿÿÿ™P P ÿÿÿÿR !R H:mm:ss dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy M/d/yy PM AM December November October September August July June April March February January Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan Saturday Friday Thursday Wednesday Tuesday Monday Sunday Sat Fri Thu Wed Tue Mon Sun SunMonTueWedThuFriSat JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec èf €h ` Ðg i è` ôg Ži a 4h Ph ^h th 6m m m úl êl Úl Äl ´l ¢l –l Œl €l hl Pl ši ªi ºi Ði Þi ìi þi j j $j .j >j Lj Xj fj zj Žj ªj ¶j Èj Øj æj øj k &k @k Zk pk ˆk ¢k ¶k Ðk àk îk ük

l l &l 4l žh ®h ¾h Òh âh ôh i Žh €Hi €&i €t € € €s € €Zi €ri €6i ] DisableThreadLibraryCalls CloseHandle ÎWaitForSingleObject eSetEvent KERNEL32.dll Ö FindWindowExA SendMessageA ÞPostMessageA ‹UnregisterClassA Ž DestroyWindow Y CreateWindowExA óRegisterClassExA „ DefWindowProcA USER32.dll WSACloseEvent WSAEventSelect WSACreateEvent WSAEnumNetworkEvents C WSAWaitForMultipleEvents WS2_32.dll GetLastError J CreateThread ú GetCurrentThreadId ¥TlsSetValue ~ ExitThread Ê GetCommandLineA tGetVersion ŸHeapFree ¢TlsAlloc £TlsFree qSetLastError ¤TlsGetValue ™HeapAlloc } ExitProcess žTerminateProcess ÷ GetCurrentProcess &shy;UnhandledExceptionFilter /RtlUnwind mSetHandleCount RGetStdHandle GetFileType PGetStartupInfoA U DeleteCriticalSection $GetModuleFileNameA ² FreeEnvironmentStringsA ³ FreeEnvironmentStringsW ÒWideCharToMultiByte GetEnvironmentStrings GetEnvironmentStringsW &GetModuleHandleA GetEnvironmentVariableA uGetVersionExA HeapDestroy ›HeapCreate ¿VirtualFree ßWriteFile »VirtualAlloc ¢HeapReAlloc ªInitializeCriticalSection f EnterCriticalSection ÁLeaveCriticalSection ¿ GetCPInfo ¹ GetACP 1GetOEMCP >GetProcAddress ÂLoadLibraryA äMultiByteToWideChar ¿LCMapStringA ÀLCMapStringW SGetStringTypeA VGetStringTypeW &shy;InterlockedDecrement °InterlockedIncrement ³UåA –m xm „m m @ À ð ¢m ªm µm ViMaCli.dll Connect Disconnect SendData ÓB ViMaCliClass ViMaCli ÿÿÿÿViMaCoreFSClass ViMaCoreFS Æ

• Developer

Did AES work on the airport you place the aircraft? Maybe you can try it in default EDDN.

Did you see the AESlite Traffic in Mega Airport EHAM? It could help to see if the Modules are runing itself.

Did AES work on the airport you place the aircraft? Maybe you can try it in default EDDN.

No it doesn't

Did you see the AESlite Traffic in Mega Airport EHAM? It could help to see if the Modules are runing itself.

Yes the support vehicles are there, including push back truck, but I cannot give any commands.

The Vistamare add-on is still not visible under add-on.

Appreciate you are looking into it. Thanks

• Developer

Maybe you have sometimes not "thrusted" the modules or there is a other problem prevent the Modules to load. Can you check if there is a *.LOG files in the <FSX>\Vistamare or <FSX>\Vistamare\BIN folder?

If you know how to edit the FSX.CFG, you check try to delete all lines including "ViMaCorex.dll" under the "[Thrusted]" Section there, so that you may get the Window again to trust the DLL.

Maybe you have sometimes not "thrusted" the modules or there is a other problem prevent the Modules to load. Can you check if there is a *.LOG files in the <FSX>\Vistamare or <FSX>\Vistamare\BIN folder?

No log files found. Only 7 DLL files

If you know how to edit the FSX.CFG, you check try to delete all lines including "ViMaCorex.dll" under the "[Thrusted]" Section there, so that you may get the Window again to trust the DLL.

Under [trusted} section there no entries related to ViMaCorex.dll.

Did reinstall the AES program. Didn't help either.

Did reinstall the AES program. Didn't help either.

In addition: "NON-COMPATIBLE FS X VERSION: ViMaCore stopped: . I found this entry in the ViMaCorex.dll! What is wrong? The FSX.exe version is 10.0.61472.0. Could this be wrong?

I checked the G3D.dll. The version is also 10.0.61472.0.

I found another G3D file, called Root_G3d.dll in the FSx\setup\SP2cache folder, with version number 10.0.61355.0.

• Developer

Why do you look into the DLL. It's clear that there are messages like "NON-COMPATIBLE FSX Version", as long as there is no log with that, it's not important.

Can you please attach your DLL.XML as a Zip files, you find this file in the same folder as the FSX.CFG.

Why do you look into the DLL. It's clear that there are messages like "NON-COMPATIBLE FSX Version", as long as there is no log with that, it's not important.

Can you please attach your DLL.XML as a Zip files, you find this file in the same folder as the FSX.CFG.

I am sorry, but looking everywhere to possibly find a cause. Again sorry.

Have attached the requested files

with regards

FSX.zip

Oliver,

Verzeihung dass ich dich lästig gefallen hab, aber das problem war der Sicherheitswarning im Internet Explorer. Vistamare Software war unter "Nicht vertrauenwurdige Herausgeber". Ich hab das geändert und AES ist im gange!

Danke,

Mit freundlichem Gruß