Dangerous Airport 2

Albix

Hello,

I have purchased Dangerous Airport 1 and am very happy with it. I hope that this series will go on and maybe could include this "airstrip" in next release.

It's Walikale, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and seems to be a very challenging place to go.

0486303.jpg

Here are some videos of exciting operations in Walikale:

Video 3

Enjoy.

Alberto

• Upvote 1

As a pilot who has flown into many a small airport, my hats off :hi_s: to the "Bush-Flyers" who take the risks few in the aviation world would dare. Aviation is simply NOT an *extreme sport* even though we (pilots) seem to take risks by the virtue of what we do, it is usually done with much planning and adherence to safety for all concerned.

But love :wub: the idea of having this road at Walikale (I'm not going to call it an airport :blush: ) in another volume.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Do you want to see something challenging?

Mountains of "Santa Barbara" state of Durango, México.

Nice :rolleyes: ...

I'm not sure if I would get inside that plane and land on a runway around the corner.... :o

• Aerosoft

Greetings

It's called "Dangerous Airports" and not "Dangerous Bits If Relative Flat Land You Might Put An Aircraft On". Damned you need big brass ones to land there.

• 5 months later...

Although it is not as dangerous as some airports, Castlegar, BC, involves a sharp turn before landing, plus a target of fog and bad weather. Castlegar is also hemmed in on all sides by towering mountains.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings

that just downright nuts there...I almost peed my pants just watching that landing...wow