Streamlining and Changes to Andras Field.

Shaun Fletcher

Well the terminal is something the board shall have to discuss at our next meeting.

Thank you, Matt, great news. We appreciate the time of the Board to discuss it. May the Board be also advised that such a terminal was already promissed to be built for Andras Meridian Airlines (as to Bernhard, the former Airport Director of AF, CEO and founder of AMA), so this can be a decent point to start your discussion and also focus it.

Thank you so much!

Well Moshe, it seems there will be construction of a new terminal starting at Andras Field in the future. Its name is as of yet to be decided, but it will be a facility to be used by AMA and the other VA that services Andras Field.

Well Moshe, it seems there will be construction of a new terminal starting at Andras Field in the future. Its name is as of yet to be decided, but it will be a facility to be used by AMA and the other VA that services Andras Field.

Thanks Matt ! With our globalization to a new (near future) codeshare program at Andras Meridian Airlines (now covering Belgium and the Middle East, reaching 3 continents and growing), a multi-va terminal is just what Andras Field needs.

BTW, I saw the xmass tree was taken care of, is my car back in place as well? As I'm not sure when the next AF release will be, can you publish the file fixes this as well? Thank you.

Thanks Matt ! With our globalization to a new (near future) codeshare program at Andras Meridian Airlines (now covering Belgium and the Middle East, reaching 3 continents and growing), a multi-va terminal is just what Andras Field needs.

BTW, I saw the xmass tree was taken care of, is my car back in place as well? As I'm not sure when the next AF release will be, can you publish the file fixes this as well? Thank you.

No Moshe, we cannot do that I am afraid. Andras is out of the country atm, and he is the one dealing with these things. But we will of course tell you, when your problem has been dealt with. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would carry this one on in this thread as it seems logical. This is something I was looking at earlier today (another range day cancelled due to high winds) and pondering over. As it say's on the tin "Streamlining and Changes to Andras Field". This is only an observation and a suggestion for the Board to think over and possibly action.

We have within this thread alone "Pinned" post's, which, are not in any particular order or sequence. I therefore put it to the board to rearrange the Pinned posts. I had in mind rearranging them from what they are now to the following -

Read this First

Andras Field History

FAQ

Code of Conduct - this is I believe being looked at?

Andras Field Versions *

Update X.YZ is Available ** This post could actually be removed and incorporated into *

How to Install Updates ** This could be removed and a note placed with the update *

Aerosoft Andras Field Official Video

This Thread - Streamlining and Changes in Andras Field -

The Boards Ideas for Andras Field in 2011

Andras Field - Facebook

As I said above, this is just a suggestion of sorts for the Board to consider, it just seems to be more logical and may well alleviate repetions and unnecessary posts.

Unfortunately, the order of the pinned posts is made by the date of the last post. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to do a bit of creative reshuffling, but then the threads would have to be closed in order to preserve that order.

We have within this thread alone "Pinned" post's, which, are not in any particular order or sequence. I therefore put it to the board to rearrange the Pinned posts. I had in mind rearranging them from what they are now to the following -

James

I couldnt agree more. I also would like to have certain posts further up or - down, but unfortunately it is out of our hands. The system works the way, that any post with the newest content (reply) will be put on top. This works both within pinned posts, and not pinned posts - in two seperate columns of course.

You can try to make a reply to a pinned post - at the bottom of the pinned row - and voilá, it goes to the top. And there is nothing we can do about that. sad.gif

well, if your that bored James, Ive got a lawn that need mowing, a car that needs washing and im sure my gutters could do with cleaning out :lol:

- And I have a wife that needs..... eh well, perhaps I better do that myself... wacko.giftongue.gif