Streamlining and Changes to Andras Field.

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks,

As Andras Field has been running for a short while now it was time to look into things and make a few changes where necessary.

As you will know some times to many Chiefs and not enough Indians can be a bad thing.

We have therefore amalgamated some of the forums as some were not being used very much so decided to cull them and merge them into others.

Also the staff have been streamlined as well to just 3 directors so things can run a little smoother hopefully leading to more activity within Andras Field.

Thats basically it really to put it into laymans terms.

The new board - not elected, but appointed by Aerosoft - is:

Andras Field General Director, responsible for the Airport, the general flow ofthings and forum moderation/management. (OleAndreasen)

Adventures Director, responsible for all online events, and "incidents" like therabbit plague... (Matt Smith)

Sales and Airpark Director, responsible for sales, re-sales and the plot owners.(Paul "Chompski" Mitchell)

The new board of only three, should ensure a more fluid, and fast working

We are in an ongoing process that will end in different changes and some new stuff, in the near future.

We hope all the users will work with us in making Andras Field more lively, and keep a kind heart and equally good spirit in the forums.

Thank you - we look forward to this task.

The board

I also think it's a wise decision by Aerosoft!

So I'm no longer President of the Glider association, but I'll keep popping in here, as well as stay active with Andras Meridian!

I want to thank Aerosoft for the opportunity they gave us with this scenery!

I had a good time, and I hope Andras Field keeps flourishing!

And of course, the best of luck to the new, restructured, board of directors!

Cya around!

Sales and Airpark Director, responsible for sales, re-sales and the plot owners.(Paul "Chompski" Mitchell)

Re-Sales? Are we to have a second-hand market for Andras Field plots?

Congratz on the new board,

just one question as I have not visit for a long time,

I thought Ole had resigned his job as a director only to find him as a director again,

Also Mr Kok stepped in because people started to be a pain in the a**,

did it result in Bans or is there a new code of conduct?

Will there be a change in the set up like votes for the course of Andras field will be going?

A few questions as I want to be in the race of purchasing a plot again, but want to know for sure there will be no troubles again.

Are there new rules regarding purchasing plots/lotery\thanks Kermit

Briefly, ammendments to tbe coc are being made. Remaining plots will be sold as before. The forums will be moderated more that before hopefully preventing the bitchyness that went on before.

Congratz on the new board,

just one question as I have not visit for a long time,

I thought Ole had resigned his job as a director only to find him as a director again,

Also Mr Kok stepped in because people started to be a pain in the a**,

did it result in Bans or is there a new code of conduct?

Will there be a change in the set up like votes for the course of Andras field will be going?

A few questions as I want to be in the race of purchasing a plot again, but want to know for sure there will be no troubles again.

Are there new rules regarding purchasing plots/lotery\thanks Kermit

Henk

Good to see you back.

You are quite correct that i did resign as director, but after talks with people in the community about that, and talks with Aerosoft about Andras Field of tomorrow, I decided to take it up again in this new 3 man, board.

It is also correct that Aerosoft at a certain point, by recommendation from the board, banned a user.

As Matt said, we are looking at small changes to the procedures around here. ADDITIONS to the splendid COC originally made by Moshe. Some of this has to do with moderation.

As for the sales of plots: We are discussing small changes to the sales system, that be the frequency and maybe also to give active people a bigger chance in the pot at a plot sale. More on this when we decide how.

Im not quite sure what you mean by "Will there be a change in the set up like votes for the course of Andras field will be going?" but if you mean elections, then the birth of this new board was not subject to elections, and we will, as suggested by Mathijs, serve as board for one year, so new elections will be held in January 2012.

I hope this answers your questions, and that you will continue to buy a home here.

Congrat's guy's on the new board in a new year.

I would just like to make one constructive comment -

As for the sales of plots: We are discussing small changes to the sales system, that be the frequency and maybe also to give active people a bigger chance in the pot at a plot sale. More on this when we decide how.

I see it in probably a different way as to how it was meant/written. Look at it on a legal point of view! It's open to numerous interpretations.

Congrat's guy's on the new board in a new year.

I would just like to make one constructive comment -

I see it in probably a different way as to how it was meant/written. Look at it on a legal point of view! It's open to numerous interpretations.

English is a second language for me, so I might have written something unintentional. If so, I am truly sorry. As I said we will post exactly what we change - it anything at all - as soon as its decided, and I´ll let a native Brit do the writing so we can avoid misunderstandings.

Thanks James for pointing it out - seriously! smile.gif

Im not quite sure what you mean by "Will there be a change in the set up like votes for the course of Andras field will be going?" but if you mean elections, then the birth of this new board was not subject to elections, and we will, as suggested by Mathijs, serve as board for one year, so new elections will be held in January 2012.

II was thinking about were does the Board want to be in a years time, is there some kind of a ``businessplan``?

And with 50+ paying members will they have a vote about that.

regards henk

Thanks a lot Moshe - we may need some :lol:

Yes thanks Moshe old chap - Matt

And from me aswell- Thanks- Chompski

Sure. There are lots of goodies to recover and make AF bloom again. Personally I spent more time lately with Andras Meridian Virtual Airlines, basically I remember all of us started it so if I may invite you to resume your activities and make the Airline a major component in Andras Field activity again. It can be also very attractive and contributing if Andras Meridian can have our own terminal for passengers in Andras Field next release!

Does this invitation enrolles and makes sense? I hope it does, and hope to see you flying AMA again :)

Thank you for your answer, Matt.

Actually this invitation is for all Andras Field users to resume activity with the Andras Meridian VA, there are lots of users that we miss...

The added value the Board may contribute is to promote the building of Andras Meridian Terminal (even if you personally don't have the time to fly).

Thank you!