Installing problem Airbus X

cessnacitation

Hi there,

I just bought online the Aerosoft Airbus X in order to use as a support in my real life becouse I´m pilot and now I´m doing the Airbus 320 Qualification Type Rating.

The problem is that after install the software I go to aircraft selection and there is the differents A320 and the program ask me if the software is safe and I answer yes, when I click in Fly now the program (Flight Simulator) goes out and switch off.

Do you know what can I do?? I need your help.

thanks in advance,

regards,

Dont know what it could be as litle info, dosent it give any error messege? but what happens when you start a flight whit the cessna and when fs is running switch to the airbus ?

When I choose the Airbus X

It appears a mesagge like this literally

"Desea que este módulo (C.\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Micro...\ASC.DLL) se considere como software de confianza?"

it means "Do you want that this modul (C:\...) is considering confident software?"

I answer yes, then the same cuestion but with the file "ASFADEC.DLL". Again I answer yes.

After this appears a program of Aerosoft in a small grey window. I execute clicking in "ejecutar".

Then I click in "Fly Now" and the Microsoft FSX program can not loading and stop to works.

I don´t have more Addons installed just this one.