Ben Gurion X Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

• Developer

Is it only me? All my AI's don't stop at the exit of the runways to ask for a parking-space?

Yes, in the AFX File for this scenery, there are 3 holdshorts missing at the extis (TW K,Y,F) of the runway, so the AI Traffic don't stop.

Needs to be fix, if you have ADE or AFX you can change one TW Node near to the runways to "Hold Short" Type.

Might be a bit off topic, but how did you purchase this airport. Whenever i try to purchase it, im told iys currently not available.

Cheers;

Michael

Might be a bit off topic, but how did you purchase this airport. Whenever i try to purchase it, im told iys currently not available.

Cheers;

Michael

This is happening to me too.

You see no sales - where?

It's not that only people buying at Aerosoft will discuss here - where I bought your addon, there is no support forum.

I see no sales in the Aerosoft Sales report I am used to get ;-)

The support forum is on our own website, where it should be, no? :D

Sure:-).

Regarding AE - I think there was some kind of hickup on their storefront, have seen people complaining not being able to buy it.

Regarding bugs: Well, we discussed the only bug I found on facebook already (you know, the planes doing silly things on one runway *g*), but apart from that, this airport is really outstanding.

Our VA opened a hub at LLBG, because some of our pilots (and now a lot more) are from Israel. They also seem to enjoy your rendition of Ben Gurion a lot. And they have to know ;-)

I bought Ben Gurion-X yesterday - everything is outstanding but I have to confirm the problem with AI traffic.

AI aircraft don't seem to be getting clearance for takeoff as well as they don't hold short sometimes.

I hope there will be an update for this soon :rolleyes:

I'm pleased, when I hear you're working on an update.

Can you also please have a look at the trees behind the General Aviation Air-park. On my PC there are some trees only with black rectangles to see(or is it only me?)

Is this correct, to put the new AFX_LLBG-file in the scenery-folder and leave the old AF2_LLBG-file in there? When I do that, then all my landing AI's disappears after touching the runway. Otherwise when I delete the AF2_LLBG-file, then there are no taxiways here. Please could you check this!

Sorry for the confusion. I've got another freeware sometimes ago and didn't delete it from my addon-scenery-folder. So i putted your FSXfile into that.No wonder, that my airport looks strange now. Hope, that now is everything OK.

regards Kurt

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick HU; David has added another fix to the product, improving the AI situation further.

However, according to him there's a fundamental problem IN FSX itself, in combination with a short runway, that is causing the problems.

He hopes that with opening the new, lengthened runway in September this year, the problems can be solved.

You can find the patch on our website here.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just a quick HU; David has added another fix to the product, improving the AI situation further.

However, according to him there's a fundamental problem IN FSX itself, in combination with a short runway, that is causing the problems.

He hopes that with opening the new, lengthened runway in September this year, the problems can be solved.

You can find the patch on our website here.

Francois,

Are these patches cumulative or has each one to be installed?

This patches worked really well here

Now the AI takeoff with no problem!

Many thanks to you :rolleyes:

Excellent.

David is still further improving his AI traffic. It was something he is not an expert in.

We'll have another patch once ALL issues are solved.