Dangerous Airports 1 Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Thank you for your support, I had tried it ant tried it again but doesn't change the situation. I also tried to uninstall the product, download it again and reinstall. No change.

What's frustrating is that I keep sending mails to support@aerosoft.com and never get an answer. Including no answer to a request for manual product activation. As everybody can see I'm not getting any answer, except you, from the forum either. Maybe Shaun's sleeping but certianly this isn't my idea of service.

Pino

FYI...

After my first installation, I opened the Launcher and saw that the scenery was listed under the scenery tab, but no option to activate the product was there. In fact, the only thing visible was the name "Dangerous Airports". After uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting, and a half hour of frustration, I clicked the "check for updates" under the "extras" tab at the top of the Launcher. Then I was able to activate the product.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What's frustrating is that I keep sending mails to support@aerosoft.com and never get an answer.

When did you write the 1st mail? Did you check your Spamfolder?

Maybe Shaun's sleeping but certianly this isn't my idea of service.

Maybe, as it is weekend! :rolleyes:

With such an attitude, nobody will help you! :mad:

• Upvote 1

Please do not misinterpret me and look at the facts before judging.

I bought tha packege thursday morning (not during the week end), didn't work, initiated the procedure for manual activation Thursday early afternoon, requested support un thursday mid afternoon, did it again on Friday, always no answer. It ain't a good service, or is it?

And don't forget that serice is not a gift, is something due to every paying customer.

As for the idea of Shaun sleeping I just quoted in jest a statement of him: "... use the forum in case we are sleeping ..."

Regards

Pino

When did you write the 1st mail? Did you check your Spamfolder?

Maybe, as it is weekend! :rolleyes:

With such an attitude, nobody will help you! :mad:

• Upvote 1

There was a thread some weeks ago, directly related to 'Dangerous Airports' - Mathijs will remember, I' m sure. It was called 'Guess the airport and win a free copy' or similar. Funny enough, I can' t find it anymore.

Anyhow, I was one of the two(?) winners.

Irony 'on' - when (and where) is the ceremony going to take place? (I won' t be able to attend a party in Barra tomorrow!) Irony 'off'.

Hello HF,

Please write to me at support@aerosoft.com and mention the product and the comp you won.

Please do not misinterpret me and look at the facts before judging.

I bought tha packege thursday morning (not during the week end), didn't work, initiated the procedure for manual activation Thursday early afternoon, requested support un thursday mid afternoon, did it again on Friday, always no answer. It ain't a good service, or is it?

And don't forget that serice is not a gift, is something due to every paying customer.

As for the idea of Shaun sleeping I just quoted in jest a statement of him: "... use the forum in case we are sleeping ..."

Regards

Pino

Hello Pino,

I can only apologise for your wait in this matter, as I mailed to you I will make sure its done Monday.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you very much for answering, I got ypur mail.

Now I'sure my problem will be solved.

Pono

Hello Pino,

I can only apologise for your wait in this matter, as I mailed to you I will make sure its done Monday.

Concerning the fps, they are very high for Matekane and Barra and high for Mountain Air ... apart, unfortunately, when on final on runway 32.

At this point, fps fall under 10 (6-10) in cockpit view until I go past the aircraft parking.

There is no or very few amelioration when lowering the sceneries settings and putting weather to clear sky (minimum settings). At most, fps are a bit closer to 10 (9-10).

Can I ameliorate my performances ?

No solution to get a better outcome ?

Thanks Shaun,

the problem is solved and it was due to a mistake of mine. I indicated a purchase from Aerosoft while it was from another site.

Thanks again

Pino

Hi Shaun,

Thank you very much for answering, I got ypur mail.

Now I'sure my problem will be solved.

Pono

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks aerosoft! D.A.1 is outstanding stuff!! Merely the braking action at Barra probably is a bit too poor, I think.

Quote. Can't land safely without using aircrafts with reverse thrust.

Hello,

Are the developers looking for the FPS problem in Mountain Air? I get a serious hit when looking for the airport in final. No problem with the other two.

Please, if the developers looks this topic someday give a reply for this problem. At least saying, "yes we´re looking over it" or "No, it´s our final version".

Thanks.

Hello,

Are the developers looking for the FPS problem in Mountain Air? I get a serious hit when looking for the airport in final. No problem with the other two.

Please, if the developers looks this topic someday give a reply for this problem. At least saying, "yes we´re looking over it" or "No, it´s our final version".

Thanks.

I,m going to give it a test run now to see if I am seeing the same here.

Hello HF,

What would that translate to in English as I see it has a Dropbox URL in it.

The first line is self-explanatory, I think. Followed by:

Evaluation of web-content

Virus found when loading web-content.

Address: http ....

Nevertheless I can clearly read all posts within this thread (I guess so). When I click OK the report disappears and everything runs as usual. Just thought I tell you because I get it again and again, each time I come here. Dropbox itself doesn' t seem to be anything 'dangerous' - I already googled it.

Hello,

Thanks.

I will make them aware that it does seem to slow down when on the approach.

I purchased this and at mountain air, the end of the runway is A. Floating in the air, and B there is a hill on the end of the runway......what do I do to fix this?

Shaun, i´m having trouble in activating this scenery in my fsx. I reinstalled my fs, and i´m trying to install it (It´s just the second time installation). It´s saying that i have a wrong serial. I´m ctrl+c ctrl+v´ing the serial from the store. It´s just the second time i install this scenery!! I justed installed the huey and activated it without problem before it. I have thousands of other aerosoft scenerys installed without problems. Can you help me?

Thanks!

Hello Flaviossa,

Have you managed to activate it yet, as its not only the serial key that needs to be correct, the e-mail needs to be exactly entered as it is on the users account as its both spelling and case sensitive.

Thanks for the answer Shaun, but no, i don´t managed to activate it yet. I put exactly as described in my purchase receipt, all the data. Even ctrl+c ctrl+v or writing it all over again, allways the wrong serial error. I think i put it right, because i have already installed it before (1 time before). I´m installing it again, because i bought a new computer for me (With an i7 2600k - perfect processor, i recommend it!). I´ll try one more time with looking over your recomendations. I sent an email to the support@aerosoft with my problem already. Thanks for your help!

Edit: Trie again and nothing. Wrong serial. Interesting that the "Support Database" to see for updates and patchs for the scenerys isn´t accpeting the serial either. So´i think my serial is gone. Is there a way to "reset" my serial or get a new one?

I bought it thru simmarket.com. Do i have to get support from there, or i can resolve this in here?

Thanks again.