Dangerous Airports 1 Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Hi not sure this is a release issue but compatibility of Barra with FSX Scotflight? should I remove the whole Scotflight Package ?

Hi not sure this is a release issue but compatibility of Barra with FSX Scotflight? should I remove the whole Scotflight Package ?

As long as (Aerosoft) Barra is placed at a higher priority in the scenery library than the Scotflight scenery it should be ok.

Hi,

i have to report some issues:

Pictures can tell better than me.

After this first installation i´ll try to delete the .blob endings after .bgl

I am running XP64 and FSX with all servicepacks (accleration)

Here the Pictures:

post-24332-093550900 1294434688_thumb.jp

post-24332-003536400 1294434703_thumb.jp

post-24332-040699300 1294434716_thumb.jp

regards, Philip (from Germany)

After second install all works fine.

Mabey i did something wrong with the new activation tool. After internet activation the .blob´s are gone and all is working fine! :rolleyes:

thxs for help,

Philip

hi aerosoft. At the dangerous airports vol 1 i haf got no 3d objrects. like airport buildings and so on. and the old scenery is comming tru the add-on.

regards. iwan

Got any screen shots?

yes i did not know it jet but you have to use the Aerosoft Louncher to activate the scenery. its in the anual. good luck.

Im having the same problem with no 3d items and overlaying default scenary - i will uninstall and try again.

yes yes yes. people never heard of the louncher. i among many others just instald the add-on and thought. that it was kaput.. why always i get a grumpy awnser. we (i) pay a lot of money for aerosoft stuff. we are costumors.

Please make sure you have properly activated the scenery (via the Aerosoft Launcher) before posting here.

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

We have made mention for a while now that the new installers will be using the Launcher.

After the install the manual explains what needs doing, the information is there.

As the manual can be downloaded from the product page before purchase no one can say, "I didn't know" ;)

hello Folks,

Please only post issues with the scenery here.

Comments and suggestions on there own threads please.

Where is it possible to suggest something?

Thanks.

There was a thread some weeks ago, directly related to 'Dangerous Airports' - Mathijs will remember, I' m sure. It was called 'Guess the airport and win a free copy' or similar. Funny enough, I can' t find it anymore.

Anyhow, I was one of the two(?) winners.

Irony 'on' - when (and where) is the ceremony going to take place? (I won' t be able to attend a party in Barra tomorrow!) Irony 'off'.

Hi,

i have to report some issues:

Pictures can tell better than me.

After this first installation i´ll try to delete the .blob endings after .bgl

I am running XP64 and FSX with all servicepacks (accleration)

Here the Pictures:

regards, Philip (from Germany)

I know you have solved this issue, but usually when this happens you need to go to the FS Scenery Library and put the scenery to the top by pressing " MOVE UP " and the press ok.

I cannot validate Dangerous Airport I. When I try to activate it on line I get the message

Wrong Serial! Err-Id(6)

The serial is not wrong (and it is proposed by the program itself).

I tried the manual activation but didn't get any answer from you.

Thanks

Pino

FYI...

After my first installation, I opened the Launcher and saw that the scenery was listed under the scenery tab, but no option to activate the product was there. In fact, the only thing visible was the name "Dangerous Airports". After uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting, and a half hour of frustration, I clicked the "check for updates" under the "extras" tab at the top of the Launcher. Then I was able to activate the product.

Hello

First of all, my apologies if I am not posting in the good thread and if my english is sometimes unintelligible (I am french and translations can give sometimes bizarre results).

I am "flying", since a few days, within the 3 airfields of "Dangerous Airports 1".

The sceneries are absolutely superb for each of them and my pleasure "flying" around there is very great.

Concerning the fps, they are very high for Matekane and Barra and high for Mountain Air ... apart, unfortunately, when on final on runway 32.

At this point, fps fall under 10 (6-10) in cockpit view until I go past the aircraft parking.

There is no or very few amelioration when lowering the sceneries settings and putting weather to clear sky (minimum settings). At most, fps are a bit closer to 10 (9-10).

Can I ameliorate my performances ?

Patrick

To be precise, here are my software and hardware figures :

- FSX, Deluxe version, 10.0.61637 (XPack - Acceleration), launched with administrator privilege

- Dangerous Airports 1 installed without any problem and settings strictly set as described in the manual for Mountain Air

- no add on sceneries or mesh for these aeras or third party software running

- generic, unmodified, FSX Cessna 172 used for this test

- no background software running apart Microsoft Security essentials

- Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit

- QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 2400 MHz (9 x 267)

- RAM 8191 Mo

- video card NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT with 1024 Mo video memory (drivers up to date)

- Specific and regularily defragmented hard disk for FSX (Samsung HD753LJ ATA)