ROTTERDAM SCENERY TRAFFIC PROBLEM

kamanba

Hi team

i bought Rotterdam in june 2010 but since then i have not been hable to see some traffic at this airport. Im running tons of aerosoft airport scenery and that is the only one that has this pb. i saw that the forum administrator said in a 2009 topic that an option in relation with ground shadow should be unchecked to allow some traffic inthe scenery. It is true that this option is right now checked since i installed FSX but all other scenery have always been working with option checked. So what should i do uncheck ground shadow or is there something that i'm missing.

Kaman BA

Luxembourg

Win7 64 FSX SP2 Rex 2.0 ASE UT2 etc

I too get no traffic at this Airport only.

I have tons of addon airports from Aerosft, FSDT, Fly Tampa UK2000. I get traffic at all these Airports. But Rotterdam no.

I have ground shadows off but still no traffic,. it would be great to fix this issue

"YOU CAN GET THE FASTEST ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM BY POSTING IN OUR FORUM" According to aerosoft: this is shit.. I have bought for more than hundreds euros scenery and the day i get a pb no one answers.

Just like you dx 9 and ultimate traffic 2. WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR AN EFFISCIENT ANSWER AEROSOFT!!!!!!!

The fact we are both using UT2 may suggest its UT2 but I don't think it is because for me traffic will show up when the default Airport is installed (ie Rotterdam X is uninstalled)

Its only when I install Rot X that traffic does not show. Also UT2 injects traffic in all other add on airports I have with no problem.

Have you had the same experience?

MAYBE THAT IT HAS TO BE WITH THE TRAFFIC.BGL FILE

AI traffic is not generated by the scenery but by UT2. EHRD is only served by a limited number of airlines, from the top of my head CityJet (only weekdays) and Transavia (mainly summer season). If in UT2 there are no flight scheduled for these two airlines to EHRD then no traffic shows up. Have you check UT2 if there are flights scheduled for this airport?

Hey man it seems you got pb reading previous posts:

"The fact we are both using UT2 may suggest its UT2 but I don't think it is because for me traffic will show up when the default Airport is installed (ie Rotterdam X is uninstalled)

Its only when I install Rot X that traffic does not show. Also UT2 injects traffic in all other add on airports I have with no problem.

Have you had the same experience?"

Everything is normal from our side this must be a pb with the scenery files . And we are waiting for the rsponse of someone specialized in this scenery thats to say someone from aerosoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Folks,

I have UT2 installed and I will see if I have traffic here.

[EDIT] Just checked with UT2 set at 100% for both GA and Commercial and I see a few commercial props there and quite a few GA.

You may also want to check the UT Timetable for flights in and out of EHRD.