Screenshot Competition January 2011

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks Paul. This is actually a depiction of real world operations by Amerijet. This is an amazing approach to watch in real life as they barrel down through the valley between the trees to runway 27. Here is a link of a landing of theirs.

• Upvote 1

Cessna 182 over Rio Negro, Brazil

-- They don't have ordinary blue water in Brazil. :wub: And you'll get warm feet when you see the temperature: Manaus 25°C/77°F right at this moment. Good luck.

Making the plane ready to fly after being in storage over the winter, doing some minor repairs.

142tn_2011_1_21_10_4_27_3.jpg

Addons used:

Weather: REX

Environment: ORBX WA79

Aircraft: Aerosoft DO-27

Kind regards,

Wouter

Ok guys, here's my second try for this month.

Addons used: Aerosoft Huey X, ORBX FTX PNW, REX

I hope you like what i've done now better than my older one which was a bit boring i think;)

post-29921-084481800 1296414236_thumb.jp

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok guys, here's my second try for this month.

Addons used: Aerosoft Huey X, ORBX FTX PNW, REX

I hope you like what i've done now better than my older one which was a bit boring i think;)

Emi,

It is an awesome shot, but I think that violates the rules. If you posted one already....that is your official entry. Shaun may have to clarify this

My little Airhauler operation based at Kerema on the southern Papua New Guinea coast. :)

VAC1.jpg

Aircraft: Aerosoft's Beaver X

Scenery: Pacific Island Sim's PNG Bush Pilot / Extreme Bush Trekker

Emi,

It is an awesome shot, but I think that violates the rules. If you posted one already....that is your official entry. Shaun may have to clarify this

Don't worry I know the rules. That's why I have deleted my first shot on page 1. :) If you still want to see it you can tell me and i'll upload it again, but not as official screenshot for the competition.

Sadly it isn't possible for a forum member to delete his whole post, so I have to wait until a moderator does that.

By the way, your shot is also pretty cool. It's the Captainsim 727, isn't it? I like the athmosphere is your screenshot, it really shows the beauty of flying in my opinion.

So then, may the best one win

• Deputy Sheriffs

By the way, your shot is also pretty cool. It's the Captainsim 727, isn't it? I like the atmosphere is your screen shot, it really shows the beauty of flying in my opinion.

So then, may the best one win

Thanks....that is the CS 727 at its best

• Upvote 1