Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
xcltm3

Amber warning - Lo Temp Engine Bleed

Searched the manual and forums, but couldn't locate an answer to this.

Does anyone know how to counteract-resolve the amber warning message you receive when employing the "Wing Anti-Ice" button on the overhead?

When switching to the engine bleed page you visually see the temperature begin to gradually decrease to -20 (minus) Degrees Celcius and the amber

warning remains on the ECAM indefinitely.

Appreciate any assistance.

Rgds,

XCL

I followed the link not sure it explains the problem...is it a bug or are we doing something wrong?

I believe the thread refers to how you start the Engine, manually via the startup procedure or the quick start like Ctrl+E.

I believe the thread refers to how you start the Engine, manually via the startup procedure or the quick start like Ctrl+E.

Yep sure does which is where I got confused......the problem is the amber lo temp eng bleed warning....what is this and how to resolve if possible?

Thanks in advance :excellenttext_s:

Hello James,

Did you try loading the Default Cessna and closing all systems down then load the Airbus X and start the engines manually as per the startup sequence.

honestly................no in a word :mallet_s: lol will try that, its not a problem to be honest as its not hindering any of the flight but appreciate the help Shaun!