Request: Air China special livery a320 CFM

Hi folks,

I know this livery is litle bit dificult to paint but if there would be someone who want to do this i would be really thankfull!!

Here are some pictures: post-35682-062290800 1293916618_thumb.jp post-35682-023628000 1293916626_thumb.jp post-35682-059879400 1293916633_thumb.jp

So is there someone who might paint this livery?

Thank you

Marcel

• Upvote 1

well it is not easy but if you can be patient you might have a good chance that this one will be released in 2011 by me. I´m already working on that one but the progress is not far enough to show some pics right now. If anyone can provide some good pics or drawings from the side I´d be really happy. Everything I´ve found on airliners.net, jetphotos, etc. is good but the wing always hides some parts.

But as I´ve said: don´t expect a release in the next few weeks.

well it is not easy but if you can be patient you might have a good chance that this one will be released in 2011 by me. I´m already working on that one but the progress is not far enough to show some pics right now. If anyone can provide some good pics or drawings from the side I´d be really happy. Everything I´ve found on airliners.net, jetphotos, etc. is good but the wing always hides some parts.

But as I´ve said: don´t expect a release in the next few weeks.

Hey,

really nice that you want to do it!! Thank you very much. :grouprespect_s:

Regars Marcel

Yes it is but still a long way to go as there are many parts which need some rework, some parts aren´t even started right now. Here´s a little sneak preview. But as said: it´ll take time. If anyone else wants to do this bird and has more time let me know! I really don´t want to go on with that one if anyone else is working on that livery and finish it in the near future.

aca1m.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys! Had some troubles when changing from VISTA to Win7 and lost some files (yes I know - stupid man)! But it´ll take some more time as my real world commitments take a lot of time these days. But this paint is not canceled!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...